Dermo-Expertise Sublime Bronze Body Milk Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Dermo-Expertise Sublime Bronze Body Milk - Ask a question now

“Dermo-Expertise Sublime Bronze Body Milk - I brought...”

Written on: 02/07/2005 by Lia Conte (1 review written)

Dermo-Expertise Sublime Bronze Body Milk - I brought this expecting a good and natural tan trusting L'Oreal to be able to deliever this. I spent more on it than I normally would have (£7.99). It had an 'ok' smell when I was applying it but what I was really pleased with was that when I woke in the morning I didn't smell so bad that I needed a good scrub in the shower (like another brand did). I was really disappointed that in some lights it turned me into quite a strong orange colour and that within a couple of days it'd already started fading into patchy areas. I've managed to scrub most of the patchiness off with lemon juice and sugar so instead of being patchy, I now smell like a pancake.