Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger Reviews

Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger

“Fantastic Moisturizer”

written by JosephHernandes on 05/07/2021

It's a beautiful product that I used after tanning for several hours. It is not oily, and it is really relaxing cooling, and hydrating to my skin. The Aloe Vera component has a pleasant scent and aids in the rapid healing of sunburns. Another advantage is that it is a spray, making it extremely simple to apply and absorbent. Not only is this a fantastic after-sun lotion, but it's also a fantastic moisturizer.

“I can't find this anywhere! :(”

written by nqLong20 on 18/06/2014

This product was amazing! really natural looking gradual build up which developed with your own natural tan. it must have been discontinued as for two years i've been unable to find it! any advise?

“I discovered the nivea aftersun tan prolonger with a...”

written by on 14/11/2010

I discovered the nivea aftersun tan prolonger with a hint of self tan when I went away in July. I have to say this is the best fake tan I have ever used. I had a natural glow until recently and now cant get it anywhere. When I eventually find it again I will be stocking up.I have spent a fortune on fake tans and this is really the best. Boots were doing a buy on get one free so keep your eyes peeled. I have just emailed them in the hope I can get some more and not waiting till next summer.......Julie from Bolton.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2012

You can get it on ebay £3.99.. I also love the stuff but cannot get it anywear

Read 1 Comment

“Using Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger, my tan looks...”

written by muriel mackenzie on 23/09/2008

Using Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger, my tan looks like i have just come back from holiday.
The fragrance is A1
It's thick and creamy as you rub it into your skin.
Would recommend it to everyone i know.
Well worth buying

“very gradual natural tan - and not too orange, very...”

written by on 14/02/2008

very gradual natural tan - and not too orange, very subtle.

“I used Nivea Sun After sun Tan Prolonger after a...”

written by lemphilp on 07/12/2004

I used Nivea Sun After sun Tan Prolonger after a holiday to, well, prolong my tan and have been using it ever since.
I have quite pale skin and find some self tan products give me a fake orange radioactive colour. Nivea aftersun tan prolonger has just enough colour to look sunkissed and healthy without overdoing it. Definitely does not look as though you have fake tanned yourself.
Very easy to apply, like a normal body moisturiser.
Colour can be deepened by applying everyday.
I love this product!!

180106_Mandyd0's Response to lemphilp's Review

Written on: 21/12/2004

hi, where did you get your nivea tan prolonger from as I cant get hold of it anymore

287517_Timellen's Response to lemphilp's Review

Written on: 01/05/2007

I used the Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger product, after a day in the rays, thinking it was a cool moisturising cream. Much to my horror I discovered the fake tan element when I looked in the mirror the next day, and I was browner than my local sun bed shop owner. The girls at work thought it was hilarious. Good product though, but maybe I should have read the label first.
<br/>
<br/>Tim, from Norwich.

Lemphilp's Response to lemphilp's Review

Written on: 20/01/2005

You can get it from larger boots stores although have recently re-located to Edinburgh and I am finding it harder to purchase. I did manage to get it in Boots though.

Read 3 Comments