Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel Reviews

• Texture

• Effectiveness

Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel

“absolutely amazing stuff ”

written by Kirstyb86 on 03/07/2015

Fantastic product I suffered for 3 days after getting severely sun burnt I'd tried after sun and other remedies but nothing stopped the burn the I brought a bottle of banana boat aloe Vera gel and the burn and uncomfortableness went away immediately I would recommend it to anyone

“it`s the best”

written by on 18/04/2013

it is very good. it was the best i like it

“Best product ever!”

written by Angelina549 on 31/12/2012

Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel is just a life saver. It works as soon as its on. I don't go on any vacation without it.

“Best after sun I have ever used!!!!!”

written by LC28O6 on 27/05/2012

I have very fair skin and I am prone to burning up and looking like a lobster. I live in Scotland and got very badly burnt here yesterday. I originally bought this after sun for my holiday which I go on in a few weeks so I had to get it out my case and use it. It took a couple of minutes to take effect but once it did the sting went away, I was still red hot but the annoying tight stingy feeling was gone. The smell wasn't too over powering like some after suns but it did leave a nice scent on your skin.

“Not a bad product but not brilliant.”

written by danirrs on 25/04/2012

I am very fair skinned and get burned very easily, so I have quite a lot of experience with after sun creams/gels. This is not a bad product at all, you get instant relief from a sunburn, however I thought the effects wear out quite quickly which is why I marked it down a little bit. Still, it smells ok, and does what it says it'll do in my opinion, soothe the burn!

“banana boat aloe vera gel”

written by Robyned on 11/10/2011

I use this in the summer because I get sun burnt a lot I have fair skin I even get sun in winter. I like this product it helps me after I've gone out in the sun and I'm burnt I put it on and it relieves the sunburn. I'm happy with the product the only thing about it is the fact I still end up my skin peels from the sunburn. I would recommend the product for sure to anyone even if you don't get burnt use it. I know it was worth the money for it I would buy again next season.

“Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel is cooling, better than...”

written by on 04/06/2009

Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel is cooling, better than moisturizer as many contain oil which holds in heat. Great for sunburn.

“Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel is the BEST if you have been...”

written by vibekeju on 18/04/2009

Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel is the BEST if you have been out in the sun, even if you get a sun-burn, you just keep applying the Aloe Vera Lotion, and you wont peel, its awsome....

“I bought Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel a few years ago to...”

written by Alison Mogg on 25/09/2008

I bought Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel a few years ago to remedy sunburn. However being stuck on holiday with continuous prickly heat and only calamine lotion available, I applied this as soon as I returned.

Calamine lotion simply controlled the urge to scratch and did very little to cool - needing re-application every hour or so.

Banana Boat gel gave me instant relief which lasted a number of hours and actually cleared the prickly heat within 2 days.

Its also great for skin that is overheated.

“This is a lovely product. cooling, refreshing and...”

written by on 08/09/2008

This is a lovely product. cooling, refreshing and soothing effect. feels it working after the 1st use. easy to apply. non greasy. absorbs quickly.

“I strongly recommend Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel.”

written by hsakakibara1 on 07/07/2008

I strongly recommend Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel.

“Highly recommended for people who are always exposed...”

written by victorvesuna on 07/03/2008

Highly recommended for people who are always exposed in the sun,soothes skin and is non irritating. Nice scent,not offensive,easily spreads,not sticky and it really makes my skin look and feel good.

“I love this. Some aftersuns can be too perfumed,...”

written by allierb on 15/06/2007

I love this. Some aftersuns can be too perfumed, therefore irritating the skin further. This is not. It also cools and calms the skin whilst moisturising.

Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel is also really good for rashes, especially heat rash.

Definitely recommended!

“Banana Boat Aftersun is just brilliant. All my family...”

written by spanish seeker on 03/05/2006

Banana Boat Aftersun is just brilliant. All my family love the sun, sea and swimming, and it's great on fair skin. It helps to keep the skin soft and cools the skin down. It's just brilliant!

“Banana Boat is the only product I've found that calms...”

written by vherbertsmith on 14/09/2004

Banana Boat is the only product I've found that calms burnt skin. My boyfriend is fair and freckly and always burns to some degree. Even when it has been quite severe this has made life bearable for him. The trick with this seems to be to apply a very generous amount and let it sink in. Although it's a bit sticky on application it soon goes. Another tip is to keep it in the fridge. Try to buy the one with the pump dispenser as it's so easy to use.