Soltan Sun Spray with Insect Repellent Reviews

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Soltan Sun Spray with Insect Repellent - Ask a question now

“Use with care”

Written on: 14/06/2022 by Dalton19 (1 review written)

Used factor 30 and suffered terrible burns, looks like I had a reaction to the insect repellent added to the soltan as have used the product before. Would not recommend this product and would advise people to use with care

“Soltan Sun Spray is very easy to apply as it comes in...”

Written on: 02/09/2008 by alexiataylor (12 reviews written)

Soltan Sun Spray is very easy to apply as it comes in spray format which makes it so much easier. It is not too greasy and absorbs easily into the skin. I had no problems with having to reapply after swimming as it was just a few quick sprays, a rub and voila! On a slightly negative note it claims to come with insect repellent, however, I would not definitely say this part of the cream works as I was still bitten. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend boots Soltan spray, for the effects and for the ease of use.