Piz Buin Radiant Face Reviews

• Water Resistance

Piz Buin Radiant Face - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“BEWARE CAUSES RASH AND SWELLING TO FACE.”

Written on: 04/10/2011 by tabatha (1 review written)

I used this cream and my face came out in a rash, itchy red spots under my skin, my face swollen. Luckily I did not use on my eyes as I have read of peoples eyes swelling so much they are closed. This cream ruined my holiday. It is almost 2 weeks now since using the Piz Buin in sun radiant face cream factor 6, and it is a lot better although still not right, I can still feel the lumps under my skin although they feel a lot smaller now. I have been on anti histamin tablets and steroid cream for… Read Full Review