Boots Essentials Sun Lotion Reviews

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Boots Essentials Sun Lotion - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Boots Essentials Sun Lotion

“Boots Essentials Sun Lotion ruined my white clothes...”

written by on 31/07/2009

Boots Essentials Sun Lotion ruined my white clothes with brown stains which I can't wash out. Sent complaint to Boots - the answer was that it advices on the bottle (in tiny print)to avoid eyes and fabric. How do you avoid getting the lotion on fabric??

Apparently they are trying to find a solution for removing the stains.

Clear labeling would have helped me - I could have avoided wearing new white underwear etc.

“This lotion is very cheap and very effective. Cheaper...”

written by LOUBOO on 17/03/2008

This lotion is very cheap and very effective. Cheaper than Boots Soltan range. The packaging is basic (cheery bright orange) but it is the contents and their effectiveness that is important when it comes to sun tan lotion. I have sensitive skin and this Essentials range is fine for me. No unpleasant smell. Applies very well and rubs in fairly quickly. Comes in two sizes - 400ml and 200 ml and different SPF values, and water resistant too (I seem to recall). All in all a very good product and wouldnt choose anything else, given the price! Works for me.

Why spend more on other products?!