Budget Insurance Reviews

Budget Insurance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Budget Insurance

Specification for Budget Insurance

“Great experience so far”

Written on: 22/09/2022 by ylMorgan23 (1 review written)

Hope I never have cause to make a claim, but if I do, if its as easy as the policy inception was, ill be happy!

Written on: 23/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review and feedback.

“Insurance Change”

Written on: 22/09/2022 by Harrington113 (1 review written)

Am somewhat a creature of habit and have been with my present Insurance Company for some years. The renewal offer for the current 12 months, which ends this month was a little surprising but because of time restraints I decided just to run with it. However, the offer for the next 12 months was off the scale and with no claims on record was difficult to understand. Spoke to them to clarify and was given two lower offers but I still was not happy. Then decided to try Confused.com and afer checking reviews decided on Budget. Was not the cheapest but was far better than what I was being offered by my present Company and what was included in the premium made it the front runner. The process was straightforward and easy to understand. I am a lot happier now and would recommend Budget to similar creatures of habit

“Competitive price no compromise on cover”

Written on: 12/09/2022 by DevonDempsey216 (1 review written)

I obtained the quote through a comparison site. Transferring to the Budget site to take out the policy was quick and simple. I found the process to take out the policy very simple and easy to understand. I was delighted that I could choose which extras to add to my policy to suit my needs. All pricing for the extras was clear and all information was clear to understand. Very easy to make the payment online. I was very pleased that although when completing the process, indications were made that I would need to produce evidence of my no claims status. However, on accessing my policy immediately afterwards, a message had been sent to my account to confirm this was not necessary.

Written on: 13/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're pleased to hear you found taking out the policy quick and simple.

“Great Budget Insurance”

Written on: 11/09/2022 by Trendygirl (1 review written)

Just insured my van with Budget Insurance. On the whole delighted with Budget Insurance, found some bits on the form just a bit confusing but I then found it was quite easy to go back and edit those bits. So yes I'm very pleased with everything and would definitely recommend Budget Insurance to friends and family.

Customer_Team's Response to Trendygirl's Review

Written on: 12/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It's great to hear your pleased with the service and that you would recommend us to others.

“cheap better cover”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by nigeljmills10 (1 review written)

all insurance companies tend to put up prices ,the cover I have received was 100£ cheaper and it was protected no claims, it was through a comparison website and more was included in the policy. easy to fill out information and transfer policy

Customer_Team's Response to nigeljmills10's Review

Written on: 08/09/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear we could offer a policy that suits your needs at a competitive price.

Read 1 Comment

“Good savings poor website”

Written on: 04/09/2022 by PaytenPotter130 (1 review written)

Firstly I saved £100 on my renewal quote from another firm, which of course is brilliant. What I really didnt like was I couldnt work out how to opt out of elements that I had originally picked. For example roadside recovery was an add on but pretty expensive, when it came to the final price. I wanted to remove it, and incidentally when did roadside recovery start having an excess payment? Yuck. The website isn't as slick as it needs to be and at times it was actually difficult to work out what I was paying for.

Hi,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We're pleased to hear you were able to save on your premium by switching to ourselves.

Hasann77's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2022

It’s ok

Read 2 Comments

“Policy Payment Glitch”

Written on: 02/09/2022 by KevinHartle (1 review written)

Trying to buy insurance online in August for a new car being registered in September proved impossible, as the Budget system doesn't allow you to enter a future purchase month for a vehicle. However, simply letting the calender roll over to September i.e. the purchase month of the vehicle resolved the issue. Having to wait until the same month as the purchase of the vehicle is a bit of an annoting glitch, but it did work out in the end.

Customer_Team's Response to KevinHartle's Review

Hi,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

“Value for money ”

Written on: 02/09/2022 by ShylaHayes (1 review written)

I bought car insurance on line and it was easy going through the stages. I think Budget Car Insurance is value for money. I would recommend Budget to anyone want to buy car insurance.

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear you found the insurance value for money and would recommend us to others.

“Good value for money ”

Written on: 31/08/2022 by Hopkins250 (1 review written)

Using the internet I was able to receive a quote from budget which was slightly cheaper than I paid last year I contacted my existing insurer but they couldn't match budgets price so I decided to go with budget

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're pleased to hear you found the premium to be competitive and good value for money.

“Poor service ”

Written on: 31/08/2022 by lwBolton116 (1 review written)

Customer services never answer the phone I was left waiting for over eleven minutes before I gave up

Hi,

We're sorry to hear you've had a bad experience. Please contact our Customer Service Team and request to speak with our Social Media Team, we'll look into this further.

Read 1 Comment

“Efficient, competitive price, great value”

Written on: 27/08/2022 by siBragg486 (1 review written)

Been with Budget Insurance a few years now. More than happy. Very easy to apply online and brilliant value for money. Even though there was a slight increase this year, my policy is still one of the cheapest around.

Written on: 30/08/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It's great to hear you found the policy brilliant value for money.

“Great Price”

Written on: 18/08/2022 by Markndavies (1 review written)

Best price on confused plus added extras compared to nearest rivals. I have informed friends to try here first.

Customer_Team's Response to Markndavies's Review

Written on: 19/08/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're pleased that you're happy with the service received and that we have provided you with insurance at the best price. It's great to hear you would recommend us to others too.

“Great price”

Written on: 16/08/2022 by Valentin444 (1 review written)

Budget was top of the table on money supermarket for my car insurance. Very pleased with the price and saving against like for like other policies. Easy to use website. Documents received promptly. Great. Pity tho I missed out on the tesco offer / potential further discount as it was not flagged up anywhere:-(

Written on: 17/08/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It's great to hear you are pleased with the premium offered for insurance and found the website easy to use.

“Great insurance company”

Written on: 08/08/2022 by Zackr369 (1 review written)

I think very good on price very quick setting up the policy

Written on: 08/08/2022

Hi,

Thank you for such a great 5 star review. We're pleased to hear we've provided you with a policy that suits your needs at a good price and that you found the process to be very quick.

“superb service”

Written on: 08/08/2022 by Alana68 (1 review written)

We love the prompt and easy service ,why change when we get the best

Customer_Team's Response to Alana68's Review

Written on: 08/08/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're pleased you're happy with the service you’ve received and we look forward to continuing the 5 star standard.

Read 1 Comment

“Great insurance company ”

Written on: 04/08/2022 by Theshifter (1 review written)

What can I say I've been with budget now for the past 3 years and have found them to be a very good company and the price has been very competitive in the market and customer service was excellent when I had to phone with a inquiry normally I change my insurance every year but since I have been with budget the premium price has been right up amongst the cheapest and I shop around for a good deal with my own dealings with budget and their services I would have no hesitation in recommending them

Customer_Team's Response to Theshifter's Review

Written on: 04/08/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It's great to hear you found the price competitive and the customer service excellent.

“A real problem ”

Written on: 03/08/2022 by 297Morales (1 review written)

Budget insured my property fine while I had a tenant. I was a customer for years. Then when the tenant left I rang them to let them know that I would be selling the house and they immediately stopped my cover - even though I was entitled to a period (45 days from recollection) when it could be empty. I had to drop everything and arrange alternative cover which was not straightforward. Previously when the same situation had arisen they allowed me my “unoccupied” period of grace. Not impressed.

Read 1 Comment

“Efficient, easy to use, inexpensive, good value.”

Written on: 03/08/2022 by Hughee (1 review written)

I always shop around online for my van and car insurance, and always seem to find a company selling the same thing cheaper than the renewal quote. Budget insurance fitted my needs this time, I would recommend this site to family and friends.

Customer_Team's Response to Hughee's Review

Written on: 03/08/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're pleased to hear you would recommend us to friends and family.

“Easy setup, Good price”

Written on: 02/08/2022 by HA0806 (1 review written)

First time to insure with Budget. Straightforward, seamless and quick policy setup and competitive rate. Looking forward to renewal price. I would recommend. Customer service response time was reasonable compared to other companies and answered my questions and gave clear advice. As above it is my first experience with Budget, but feel optimistic and clearly at renewal would be able to give more insight.

Customer_Team's Response to HA0806's Review

Written on: 03/08/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It's great to hear you found the process seamless and straightforward and that you would recommend us to others.

“First rate.”

Written on: 25/07/2022 by Timberfella (1 review written)

From start to finish first rate.

Customer_Team's Response to Timberfella's Review

Written on: 26/07/2022

Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review.