Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer

“I have yet to find a decent concealer for my skin - I...”

written by corinnemoscrop on 05/01/2006

I have yet to find a decent concealer for my skin - I chose Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer out of desperation as I needed a concealer and this was the best of a bad bunch.

I am lucky enough not to suffer regular breakouts, but hormonal changes mean I do get one or two minor spots a month with occasional obvious one which I have to make an effort to hide. This stuff does not do it unfortunately.

Most concealers are even more rubbish at concealing than this one, but it's still pretty poor when this is the best you can find in a giant Boots store.

If you really can't find a concealer that works it might be worth a go as it will cover minor imperfections, but I wouldn't recommend it if you have any other you are remotely happy with as you'll likely be disappointed.

“Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer is way too expensive...”

written by missm on 02/06/2004

Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer is way too expensive as it doesn't cover spots well or any small areas at that.