Aiwa XD-AX10S Reviews

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Summary

Standard Dvd
1 Disc
Aiwa XD-AX10S - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aiwa XD-AX10S

“VuClzwUD”

Written on: 14/04/2013

Can I just say what a relief to find sobemody who truly knows what theyre talking about over a internet. You truly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more individuals must read this and realize this side from the story. I cant consider youre not much more well-liked due to the fact you actually have the gift… Read Full Review

“I recently bought a DVD burner so I could "share home...”

Written on: 29/12/2003 by zeospike (1 review written)

I recently bought a DVD burner so I could "share home movies with the family...", but soon found that my aged Toshiba DVD couldn't play DVD-R. As the old machine worked perfectly well, I didn't want to waste a lot of money on getting a new one. Imagine my suprise when I saw the Aiwa XD-AX10S for under £60 in Sainsburys. Well I had no choice really.

This machine is ideal so far. It appears to play all formats with no problem (I use a Pioneer 106 burner).

The sound is fine and the picture is as… Read Full Review