Vauxhall Vectra 2.0 16v GLS Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Vauxhall Vectra 2.0 16v GLS - Ask a question now

“Very pleased with the reliability of this Vauxhall...”

Written on: 19/11/2006 by KRISSIE (1 review written)

Very pleased with the reliability of this Vauxhall Vectra even though it's clocked up 127,000 miles and has survived numerous crashes always coming out on top. Good on the M25 for its power and speed and a very comfortable practical family car with low maintenance costs. I will be sad when one day it has to go… Read Full Review

“I'm 21 and have had my Vauxhall Vectra 2.0 16v GLS...”

Written on: 23/01/2005 by gazreading (1 review written)

I'm 21 and have had my Vauxhall Vectra 2.0 16v GLS Family Car for a year now. A great 'budget' executive style ride for the working class type. Not as much power in the 2ltr as other equivelents, but solid enough to provide pleasure. Only trouble so far has been the N/S driver door lock snapping due to over use of driver door apparently. Very good drive, well recommended… Read Full Review

228014_Jim Hancock's Response to gazreading's Review

Written on: 01/02/2006

Whats a working class type?

Read 1 Comment

“I am 19 and have had my 1996 (P) 2.0 16v Vectra saloon...”

Written on: 28/05/2004 by bergeruk (1 review written)

I am 19 and have had my 1996 (P) 2.0 16v Vectra saloon for about a month.
So far it was a very lucky buy. It used to be owned to Vauxhall so was serviced all the time. It's done about 104k but still sounds new. I've had no problems except for my parents going on at me to be careful because of how fast it is.
Saying that I've been told that there are two different engines in this model, one with the black stripe on the engine and another with a red one. Mine is the black and slower of the two… Read Full Review