Norwich & Peterborough Internet Banking Reviews - www.npbs.co.uk

Media Gallery for Norwich & Peterborough Internet Banking www.npbs.co.uk

Norwich & Peterborough Internet Banking www.npbs.co.uk

“As an old timer I think NPBS is excellent and needs a...”

Written on: 26/05/2012

Opens clearly, passwords secure, I have mine linked with Visa checks and I like the historic and transcations, ease of payments etc. so generally better than my other banks.

“called in my overdraft when I needed it the most, scum...”

Written on: 09/10/2010

called in my overdraft when I needed it the most, scum they dont care about anything but profits

Maryl's Comment

Written on: 13/01/2011

I found this review not helpful because did not give reasons for bank's actions and was abusive.

Read 1 Comment

“Not attractive or particularly user firendly. Worse...”

Written on: 28/09/2010

Not attractive or particularly user firendly. Worse than other sites I have experienced. Does not stay active for long enough hence keep having to go through hoops.Easy to move money between accounts.

“Since format of on-line banking seems to have changed,...”

Written on: 30/06/2010

Since format of on-line banking seems to have changed, I have become overdrawn as a result of not being able to understand how to access the system as before!!
Doesn't even seem to have bank messaging service anymore.
Sorry N&P, had always been happy with your service, but not so impressed lately.

“NPBS service has fallen below acceptable standards.”

Written on: 22/06/2010

NPBS service has fallen below acceptable standards.

“Norwich & Peterborough Internet Banking. Fairly easy...”

Written on: 16/12/2008 by Ray Murray (1 review written)

Norwich & Peterborough Internet Banking. Fairly easy access. Information very clear. A good well laid out web-site.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I fully agree with many of these comments, since the...”

Written on: 14/07/2008 by jamesshower (1 review written)

I fully agree with many of these comments, since the new system was introduced I can no longer access my account. All I get now is "web site not found "!

☆☆☆☆☆

“Why do Norwich & Peterborough Bank have to keep...”

Written on: 09/07/2008

Why do Norwich & Peterborough Bank have to keep changing a perfectly good system which I understood? As an OAP it is not very easy to get used to all these changes. I don't know what to do now!

“My wife and I are happy enough with the N & P building...”

Written on: 07/01/2008 by Mr R C Ackerman (1 review written)

My wife and I are happy enough with the N & P building Society, please don't try to be 'clever' like Northern Rock. The existing on line account statements are just fine, please don't muck them about.

“really good would recommend to anyone”

Written on: 20/12/2007

really good would recommend to anyone