Jet Petrol Stations Reviews

• How do you rate the customer service?

Jet Petrol Stations - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jet Petrol Stations

Jet Petrol Stations

“What an Ignorant cashier”

written by Greenwood80 on 11/08/2022

Called into Jet/Londis garage in Watton, Norfolk at 0645 this morning. Place was busy with trucks and other vehicles. Cars backed up onto the road. I filled up and noticed a lady waiting behind me. As the pumps in front of me were out of order I moved my car forward to allow the lady to fill up her car. I went inside to pay. There was one cashier working. A man in front of me was engaged in conversation with the cashier for over 2 minutes, whether to have pulled pork on his sandwich or roast chicken. Finally he left. I said pump 5 please to the cashier. She looked out of the window to see the lady filling up at pump 5. Did you move your car she rather abruptly asked. Yes I replied, to allow the lady to use the pump. Don't move your car until you have paid for your petrol she hissed. I said it was £30.15. By now there were 6 people in the queue behind me. Will be using ESSO in Watton from now on.

“Worse customer service in long eaton jet petrol station ”

written by JovanUnderwood on 30/06/2022

Worse customer service in long eaton petrol station from a old guy with glasses on most of the time he is on the evening shifts. Very rude with customer always when we paying at till even after today incident I decided I never gonna go back here and going to recommend to my family and friends to never go there cause of rude behaviour from the staff specially that old guy. You are there to listen to your customers and solve their problem and help them to make good communication to increase your sale not with rude behaviour to decrease your sale at work. Thanks

“Horrible man ”

written by Matt89015 on 18/06/2022

Unpleasant experience being there, avoid the place.

“Over zealous staff”

written by Rolex11 on 30/03/2022

Been using jet turnpike garage now for well over 5 months and never had one issue until yesterday.... Having used the petroleum pump I went inside to make my card payment and was approached by the franchise owner and a member of his staff.... I was told that I was stalking and harassing a member of his staff I told him that I went in on Sunday looking for ice and something quick to eat when I asked a member of staff how much for the ice because there wasn’t a price for it she said she would find out she told me it was 1.50 I said that is too much for a small bag of ice and said I’ll get it from somewhere else.... So I still look around for something quick to eat so decided to have a subway inside their garage the member of staff that served me was very pleasant and helpful on me choosing the right sandwich.... In eating my sandwich we entered into a conversation that went on until she finished her shift.... On leaving she said that she was going and I said ok good talking to you take care... I suddenly remembered that I needed ice for my condition which requires me to drink 3 litres a day so that I don’t build up too much Uric acid.... So I left and went to Lidl but it was closed so I went to a shop and purchased two bags of ice... On returning to the same garage on the following Tuesday I was told that I was stalking one of their staff so I said are you having a laugh having continuing my conversation with the franchise owner and one of his female staff I told them that they need to be careful what kind of words and language they use and told them that I could seek legal advice regarding his behaviour towards me.... He apologised to me and I said apology accepted in future I will be paying at the window and not entering into the shop because I don’t want to me falsely accused again... To be fair when I was talking to the female staff while eating she did mention about certain problems they get with customers during the night shift but to tar everyone with the same brush is wrong...

“Abusive Site Manager”

written by JeffPlatten on 29/03/2022

Abusive site Owner. It appears that this site owner is regularirly abusive to customers especially females.

“Excellent price and good service”

written by Sport78 on 20/12/2021

I have been using the same Jet garage in Godalming for many years and have never had a problem, either with the quality of the fuel or the helpful staff.

“ NO SOAP IN CARWASH”

written by Jacksonrq170 on 15/06/2021

Psd codax brush wash programme 2 £5. 99 no: 264927 ticket bought 11/6/21 but went to use today / this afternoon at the guisborough jet petrol station cleveland uk car wash - it only rinsed my car / basically what it said for the gold car wash foam wash, wheel scrub, rinse, polish, jet dry you did not get. 3 indian staff very very rude and would not give me my cash back they call for manager very very rude he said it is clean / i said but i am not getting what i have paid for / they say im not getting my money back. i had to email - i said i wasn't doing that - because no one responds. i asked for a head office phone number they refused. i said no soap suds - i am not getting what i have paid for. very very rude and agressive and argumentative to a woman / i had to call for my husband to come and sort them out to get a refund. Then they gave me a fake £5 note - i gave it back and asked for pound coins. the car wash last week had no soap cleaning product nothing just water - so they have had a full week to fill the car wash up on another note on several occasions they have short changed me! when brought it to their attention / oh it's only a penny - 100 pennies = £1 a £1 a day = £365 a year they have short changed you by - it begs the question - how many people they have short changed by more than a 1p? They are not worth 1 star appauling service.

“BEWARE CONTAMINATED FUEL!!”

written by fiPatterson325 on 20/05/2019

Staff are helpful but that doesn’t make a difference when the fuel isn’t just fuel but definitely been tampered!! I filled up £5 as left card at home expecting that my car would be able to take me less than 2miles to where I live from the petrol station(VW not ferrari) but car stopped and wouldn’t start before I got there!! After reading other reviews from others, they are spot on with jet as I have suspected it in the past when you compare to other petrol stations with the amount you fill up. Be careful if you don’t want to get robbed broad daylight SIMPLE!! A very convenient place for a petrol station but need BP Esso etc and not these CONS!!

“Helpful assistant”

written by Emilieu1952 on 22/04/2019

Very helpful staff, polite and friendly. One happy customer!

“Rude and Unprofessional till lady”

written by Eve18 on 04/11/2018

The worst unprofessional till lady in the world. its clear she is racist. we have used this petrol station for years as it the nearest to our home and every time she is working she is always rude and unprofessional. on the most recent occasion i pulled in to get petrol from the HGV pump accidentally (which i have used 100's of times before) i got out of the car placed the nossle into the car and was waiting for at least 5-10 minutes for the pump to turn on? the lady had seen me on several occasions but proceeded to ignore me and carried on looking at her phone. eventually i went to the front door of the shop and asked why she hadn't turned on the pump to which she replied its got a sign hgv only in a rude, high pitched voice. this is not the first time she has treated me this way.

“Water contaminated unleaded fuel”

written by CarloHolden274 on 01/06/2017

On Wednesday 17 May 2017 we took a brand new scooter to the Jet Petrol Station on Mostyn Avenue, Llandudno. Result: the scooter soon started spluttering and eventually stalled while riding and later on a busy roundabout. We rang "complaints" and we were being told this is an independent petrol station but they do deliver 1000's of liters of fuel though.... She also told us their fuel is not contaminated. I leave it up to you people.

Written on: 02/06/2017

When we discussed this, I pointed out that this filling station receives thousands of litres of petrol every week, and no other issues have been raised. It is therefore safe to assume that it is unlikely to be the fuel which is causing this issue. You also said that your dealership had said there was an inch of water in your scooter's fuel tank (presumably only holding about 5 litres in total). I can assure you that if the ratio of water to fuel was that high, then vehicles would have been breaking down all over the place, and that is simply not the case.

Read 1 Comment

“say one thing and then tell lies ”

written by PaytonErickson143 on 28/05/2016

will never ever use a jet garage again terribly saying one thing when anybody goes for a job there .one person told so many lies about another person so very very rude obnoxious people stubbly hollow jet garage .

“haddington jet service station worst sevice ever”

written by Todd149 on 06/05/2016

worst service in any petrol station in the uk does jet petrol services zero favours, avoid avoid avoid

Written on: 09/05/2016

I am sorry that you recently had a bad experience at the JET branded filling station at Haddington. We take great pride in promoting excellent customer service across our network of over 330 filling stations in the UK.

I have spoken to the owner of this filling station, who is dismayed at your comments. If you would like to send more information providing details of the date and time of your visit, I can pass your concerns on to the owner.

I hope your recent experience doesn't deter you from visiting JET in the future.

“Water contaminated fuel”

written by on 17/04/2016

Average service when purchasing Calor gas or vehicle fuel but poor and unco-operative when a problem arises. Owner appears to want to pass all communication to employees rather than deal with the issue. Restricted access to the appointed employee causes issues and they did not initiate any of the conversation or correspondence. The only positive side was that they appeared to answer questions if asked.

“Refused company allstar card.”

written by vaengr on 24/03/2016

I do not mind fuel stations refusing certain types of cards, some are discount cards and some marginally profitable stations really can not afford to loose the discount BUT on every occasion in the past where stations have decided to do this they have clear notices either by every pump or as you are entering the station. On this occasion there was no signs anywhere (I double checked when leaving as well just in case I had missed one). The only indication by this station is the cashier saying "Don't accept those" (verbatim - and that was all that he said through out my visit) Paid by credit card but if I had more time I would have returned the fuel to them by asking them to remove it! College Service Station, College Road, Woking, Surrey GU22 6BT. 24/03/2016 17:24

“Terrible service”

written by 322Evans on 24/11/2015

Went to jet garage today the fore court was slippy and wet put my petrol in went into the shop to pay the cash lady was stood behind the counter I nearly slipped on the floor there was no signs saying wet floor caution the floor was very slippie and dirty I said to the cashier it was like a ice rink it's dangerous she looked at me like I'd asked her to clean the floors the staff in that station in my opinion are very lazy I won't be going in there again I'm 8 months pregnant what would she of done if I had of fallen laughed coz I wouldn't of put it past her not impressed.

Written on: 25/11/2015

I am so sorry that you have had a bad experience at a JET branded filling station. I would like to pass this on to the owners of the filling station, can you please provide more address information because I cannot pin down which site it is.

The JET brand is owned by Phillips 66, but we do not own any filling stations in the UK, they are all independently owned and operated. JET is just one of of many brands you may see on the site, alongside the shop symbol group, coffee offer, etc. This means that we have no direct influence over staffing or operation of the site, however we can pass on your concerns to the owner.

“Promotion a disgrace”

written by 173Cross on 22/09/2015

Instant win fuel !! We spend at least £100 or more at local jet garage,had lots of scratch cards,got one congratulations !! We had won, not £25 worth of fuel as you are let to expect but a tiny bag of sweets,was informed by very nice staff at crawcrook filling station,they had loads of people thinking they had won fuel disgrace!!!!!!! They had withdrawn promotion as they had so many customers thinking the same.

“No health & safety adherance, downright dangerous for...”

written by Kris2015 on 16/05/2015

This morning i had the unfortunate experience of getting petrol splashed into my eye from my bike tank, the single member of staff at the Jet station on the Viking ship road in Ramsgate couldn't be bothered to help me even though i was in obvious pain told me their was a tap outside which was clearly just some manky old hose point for dog walkers. I managed to flush my eye out and then went to get some paper towels where i found all the dispensers were empty. I went back in shop and asked the guy for some towels and a bit of help and the member of staff gruffly got of his i-pad and went and got me the tiniest bit of paper towel for my eye. Whereupon i left telling him i could of gone blind thanks to the lack of first aid, eye washes and total disregard for my well being, the guy didnt even take a second to ask if i was ok. Needless to say im reporting this garage to health and safety/trading standards for the clear lack of staff training in basic first aid and the seeming lack of any first aid equipment. I have been in this garage on other occasions and been met with rude ignorant staff. Not impressed. Hopefully they never have a more serious incident as i dread to think how they would deal with it.

“Card Rejection”

written by Churchill59 on 05/05/2015

Frantic telephone calls as my son fills his car at the Shildon / Redworth, Co. Durham Jet Station to find it declined...Apparently a random thing Banks do despite adequate funds...No Apology from them (The Bank) who are security checking that it's YOU! Garage cannot take my card details over the telephone...New Policy... I look for somewhere to complain on line and find this site...Meanwhile the Garage staff relent and take payment from ME. Ludicrous, jobs worth decisions delay a trip to the Hospital to collect an already frustrated patient who has been there since 11am..

“Poor quality! Worst petrol station in UK!”

written by Hillary12 on 25/04/2015

AVOID!!! Fuel quality is poor. If you do not believe compare MPG with another petrol station! People working there always on the phone even dealing with you! Do care about customer. If something is not working pump car wash etc. they do not care at all.

Asked by raysbliss on 29th November 2014 Report this content
Can you tell me the jet garages in Edinburgh? And the postcodes... I only use jet diesel...:)

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Asked by nanicafe on 30th January 2014 Report this content
I am trying to open my mobile coffee van business. How can I go about it? I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (1)
Report this content LouisH44 Written on: 23/09/2014
I am a private motorist and have held a JET Smile card for years (but have not used it for the last few years) also I have never reclaimed any of my accrued credit. Q Is the card still valid and, if so, how do I go about claiming the credit? Lou