Morpheous Road Pilot Reviews

• How effective is the device?

Morpheous Road Pilot - Ask a question now

“I had to return my unit for rectification of a...”

Written on: 01/07/2007 by nicholas warn (1 review written)

I had to return my unit for rectification of a manufacturing fault soon after purchase. The fault has now recurred.
The problem seems to be with the design of the connection terminals between the device and the synchronisation module that connects via USB to the PC. I wouldn't recommend this model until the manufacturer can guarantee that the design has been modified… Read Full Review

“I have had my Morpheous Road Pilot GPS Speed Camera...”

Written on: 12/09/2004 by robdu44 (2 reviews written)

I have had my Morpheous Road Pilot GPS Speed Camera Detector for over a year now & have fitted the optional radar detector head (& a separate LRC-100 laser diffuser). The product itself I have been very pleased with, it is sensitive & accurate & allows a good range of customization of the settings. It is even a boon when in an unfamiliar area as it's GPS mapping screen allows you to retrace your route.

The GPS reception can be a little sketchy in built up areas & the radar head gets upset… Read Full Review