Top Spin (XBox) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Top Spin (XBox) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Top Spin (XBox)

Top Spin (XBox)

“Don't be fooled! Top Spin is a very different game to...”

Written on: 28/02/2006 by davelouden (8 reviews written)

Don't be fooled! Top Spin is a very different game to Virtua Tennis! while VT was instantly playable and infinitely enjoyable, TS encourages improvement and allows you to improve the basic aspects of your player; meaning each career will never be the same. You must look at your opponents strengths and play to his weaknesses or you will be destroyed.

An excellent game for realism and brilliant gameplay. It is hard and frustrating at first, but well worth the effort!… Read Full Review

“This game is the best tennis game I have ever played!...”

Written on: 25/04/2004 by ramergo (1 review written)

This game is the best tennis game I have ever played! I never used to like tennis games at all until I played this. So far I have only been playing on 'career', where you create your own player and enter him/her in tournaments, etc and multiplayer. But both are awesome and really fun. I started playing this about two days ago but I play it whenever I can! I have yet to try out tennis school but it looks great. I have just been playing on career and it's fantastic. You can earn money with a… Read Full Review

“Top spin is one of the best tennis game since the 2d...”

Written on: 31/12/2003 by amith (1 review written)

Top spin is one of the best tennis game since the 2d game times so if u like playing tennnis buy it like me… Read Full Review

“Overall Top Spin is a piece of genius and in my...”

Written on: 12/11/2003 by Martyn g 69 (1 review written)

Overall Top Spin is a piece of genius and in my opinion one of the best game on xbox. Youll only enjoy to the max if your a big fan of tennis.I am completely addicted and cant put my controller down… Read Full Review