Krups F88041 Vivo Reviews

• Service & Support

Krups F88041 Vivo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Krups F88041 Vivo

Krups F88041 Vivo

“I love this Krups F88041 Vivo machine. It's a good...”

Written on: 21/01/2007 by brenny (1 review written)

I love this Krups F88041 Vivo machine. It's a good friend. With a premium coffee bean it makes appreciably better coffee than any of the coffee I have when I'm out and about ( and believe me I've tried a lot of the good and not-so-good establishments). I give it a descaling every two months which hopefully will help to prolong its life for several years more. It's a good idea to get to get the Krups descaling pack 054 at least once to establish the hardness of your local water. It contains a… Read Full Review

“Krups Vivo - My parents own an expensive espresso...”

Written on: 15/07/2004 by LJade728 (1 review written)

Krups Vivo - My parents own an expensive espresso machine, so when I wanted one for my room at college I was looking for a combination of reasonable price and the best quality possible (given that my home machine has spoiled me rotten). The Krups Vivo was it. It's light (ideal when storing things during vacation) but surprisingly sturdy. The pressure it produces while not 100% top quality is very good. The only thing to be aware of is that the coffee cannot be ground too fine - I tried a very… Read Full Review

“The Krups F88041 Vivo is one of the best value coffee...”

Written on: 03/05/2004 by quantumbastard (1 review written)

The Krups F88041 Vivo is one of the best value coffee makers I have ever seen if you are an espresso lover! You need high pressure (to push the steam through the ground coffee) and get those wonderful oils out of the coffee (those lighter coloured surface oils you get on the top of a great espresso) and this is the only coffee maker at this price range to offer a whopping 15 millibars - compare that to competition of around 2-3.8 millibars (from what I've seen) - and therefore can properly… Read Full Review

“I have had this Krups F88041 Vivo machine a week and I...”

Written on: 02/09/2003 by hdurrant (1 review written)

I have had this Krups F88041 Vivo machine a week and I am delighted with it. I bought it on price ( the cheapest machine I could find ) and on sipmplicty of functions.

The instructions are complex and the processes a little firghtening pressure water steam.....

Krupps obviously recognise that you will need to consult the instructions because the sheet is laminated! I photocopied it so I could pin up both sides at the momment the instructions are blue tacked to the kitchen wall.

The machine… Read Full Review

159129_Hilmix's Response to hdurrant's Review

Written on: 17/06/2004

I have been given a Krups Vivo but with no instructions, so am lost. After reading your review it seems not possible to figure out how to use it. Do you know where I may get a set of instructions please?

162901_Tonyl27's Response to hdurrant's Review