Sony CyberShot DSC-T1 Reviews

Battery Type Rechargeable

Features:
  • 5.1-megapixel resolution for photo-quality 11 x 14-plus sized enlargements
  • Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens with 3x optical, 2x digital zoom
  • Ultra-compact shape is about the size of a credit card; captures video clips with sound
  • Store images on Memory Stick Duo media; 32 MB Memory Stick Duo included with adapter
  • Powered by NP-FT1 InfoLithium rechargeable battery (included with in-camera charger)
  • Refine your search

“I have the MPK-THA and VFM-PTH marine pack + red...”

Written on: 08/10/2008

I have the MPK-THA and VFM-PTH marine pack + red filter for the Sony CyberShot DSC-T1 camera and have achieved some very good results while diving. This camera is great for novice users as you can literally point and click.
    Above water I have achieved some great photos with this camera which are only normally let down at night with an ineffective flash at anything more that 4 metres.
    The secret here is to but a cheap mini flexi tripod and adjust the exposure settings. put the camera down and… Read Full Review

“Unfortunately the Sony CyberShot DSC-T1 camera fails...”

Written on: 12/06/2006 by Psym (1 review written)

Unfortunately the Sony CyberShot DSC-T1 camera fails in exactly the areas it should be best at. It's a slim and tidy camera, should be ideal to keep in your pocket for a quick party shot. But the poor flash and low light picture quality mean that those indoor shots all end up with lots of redeye and for some reason floating dust looking like snow is common.

Outside this camera takes very nice photos and has a reasonable array of features.

The video is particularly good for this camera's… Read Full Review

“My Sony Cybershot DSC-T1 digital camera is TERRIBLE...”

Written on: 28/09/2005 by digbym (1 review written)

My Sony Cybershot DSC-T1 digital camera is TERRIBLE indoors, or whenever the flash is needed.
    It looks good and is very compact, but since it's main strength is looking good and being compact, you'd expect its most regular use to be at parties and out on the town. However, it completely sucks at taking pictures in those conditions.
    It totally failed to meet my requirements. The only reason I still have it is that I tied myself in by buying the marine housing (underwater case) too. It works… Read Full Review

“I'm a complete idiot when it comes to photos and I...”

Written on: 17/11/2004 by rod73x (1 review written)

I'm a complete idiot when it comes to photos and I love this camera. The auto settings give you professional results in most situations (my 5 year old has taken some stunning pictures with it). For the more advanced users, there are a host of settings (including a firework mode).

Unlike most other cameras, this model does not limit the length of your video (up to the capacity of your memory card).

I challenged my wife to buy a handbag smaller than this camera and she failed! For the guys… Read Full Review

“I really like this Sony DSC-T1 digital camera. It's...”

Written on: 14/07/2004 by yossel63 (1 review written)

I really like this Sony DSC-T1 digital camera. It's the perfect snapshot, take everywhere camera… Read Full Review

“Just got my DSC-T1 a month ago and loving it v much! I...”

Written on: 05/07/2004 by angelinaT (2 reviews written)

Just got my DSC-T1 a month ago and loving it v much! I was 1st v impressed by its large LCD screen, compared to most digi cams. This comes as a surprise, considering its size. It is v sleek, and stylish, and can take it any where with me even in my small purse. It's so flat!

Going on to photos, the resolution's superb... can choose between the various resolutions so if you wanna take a photo but plan to print is out only as small passport sized like you can down size the resolution... and… Read Full Review

“I've had the Sony DSC-T1 Digital Camera for approx 4...”

Written on: 24/06/2004 by aquil khan (1 review written)

I've had the Sony DSC-T1 Digital Camera for approx 4 months and love it. It is so compact you can take it anywhere no hassle.

I went skiing recently and it took superb pictures, even when there was obviously just a lot of white background. The level of detail was very high, even when pictures were blown up to A3 size.

It was either this or the Casio Z4 which are about the same price, but the 5MP made the difference over the 4MP of the Casio.

You should be able to get it for under £300… Read Full Review