Olympus E-1 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

5.5 Megapixel
Slr/professional

Optical Zoom 1
Battery Type Rechargeable

Features:
  • Exclusive Supersonic Wave Filter virtually eliminates dust particles
  • 3 ASIC Digital Engine provides unique Parallel processing system allows up to 12 images at 3 fps in any mode (TIFF, JPEG, RAW, or JPEG + RAW)
  • Separate 128MB image buffer
  • USB 2.0 / FireWire ( IEEE-1394 ) connectivity
  • Magnesium alloy metal body for extreme durability and lightweight, water resistant comfort
  • Refine your search

“The Olympus E-1 is a top draw bit of kit underrated by...”

Written on: 29/04/2008 by kevl46 (1 review written)

The Olympus E-1 is a top draw bit of kit underrated by some, but the results I get from it are brill… Read Full Review

“I have 29 years experience of working with film, and...”

Written on: 10/11/2005 by bbonham (1 review written)

I have 29 years experience of working with film, and about 4 years working with digital cameras. I have used about everything there is, from Leica to Canon's, and Kodak's to Konica's. I have also serviced many of them as a repairman.
    The Olympus E-1 digitas camera has been a challenging system to learn - even for me. I do like the camera for that reason. It has so many options and settings that it gives the photographer the ability to manage the recorded image from the original photo without… Read Full Review

“I am a professional photographer and I paid over 3.000...”

Written on: 05/02/2005 by Studio Photoplan (1 review written)

I am a professional photographer and I paid over 3.000 € for body, 2 lenses, 1 flash and a power pack. The image quality I bought was the same I would have from a 400 € amateur camera. Do not believe all that rubbish about 3/4 bla-bla-bla. If you cannot have a really big file ...
    The worst choice I have ever made… Read Full Review