Astral Moisturising Cream Reviews

Astral Moisturising Cream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Astral Moisturising Cream

Astral Moisturising Cream
Astral Moisturising Cream

“Ive used astral for more than 40 years , my mum past...”

Written on: 20/04/2022 by Lorilexi4258 (1 review written)

Ive used astral for more than 40 years , my mum past it on and ive past in on to my daughter i love it . But cant seem to find it anywhere, is it been discontinued? Oh i hope not

“Amazing Moisturiser ”

Written on: 16/04/2021 by JessicaThom (17 reviews written)

This is an amazing skin and body moisturiser that works wonders on my neck and face. It's not sticky when you apply it, it's light, and it lasts a long time. I use it sometimes before applying makeup and find that it leaves my skin looking fresh all day. I've been using it for over two years and would really suggest it!

“Better than others!”

Written on: 04/02/2021 by ThomasWilliam67 (6 reviews written)

Now this is a heavy cream but it is a tad better than others! Will keep using and recommend for people with dry skin to use it. Has a slight fragrance but not overpowering.

“A simple, inexpensive moisturiser that has kept me wrinkle”

Written on: 27/11/2020 by motormouth177 (1 review written)

My mum used this cream when I was a young girl and said this is the only cream you need to keep skin soft and supple. Fifty years on, I am still using Astral at aged 63 I am always complimented on my skin and am asked how come I don't have any wrinkles. Just word one word Astral

“How I loathe thee.”

Written on: 23/03/2020 by Cmonman (1 review written)

The only positive about this product is, the bulk. You won't run out. Sheer volume. This stinking, skin smothering grease is REVOLTING! Your skin will be so smothered in this slime you may actually feel ill. Your skin will be unable to release heat, as skin does. It will turn your face into a disgusting oil slick stinking like a loaded nappy. Who doesn't want their visage permeated with the stench of diaper? I hate this product.

“Astral”

Written on: 15/03/2020 by McCollum175 (1 review written)

I had white heads on my eye lids and used astral prior to cleansing my face and the white heads disappeared. I am now using astral daily and I overheard some one say her skin is dewy fresh. I am 60. I have black heads which have now come to the surface of my skin and i hope that cleansing with anne French cleanser will remove these. I liked the price. It is winter however in summer I might need to reduce the coverage on my skin.

“Too greasy! ”

Written on: 28/10/2018

I have dry skin and started using this cream as my mum has used it for about 40 years and I needed a cheap cream. After using it for a couple of months my skin felt drier than its felt in ages. Then to top it off, I now have a rash around my nose and eyebrows which is seborrheic dermatitis. This is caused by excess oil from the greasy moisturiser. Needless to say I wont be using it again. This cream is very greasy which you would think would be moisturising, but it didn't hydrate my skin at all.

“Amazing ”

Written on: 03/02/2018 by Val50 (1 review written)

I have only been using this for 2 weeks and the difference is amazing, it beats any dry skin product I have been prescribed or bought over the counter, my husband even commented on how refreshed I look these days, my skin looks so much healthier, I just don't understand why this cream is not advertised more it's like a hidden secret but when you find it, it's like finding gold happy days, I no longer use my anti ageing face creams as this does it all.

“The best there is”

Written on: 08/07/2015 by Johnstonyg52 (1 review written)

I'm 57 and have used Astral (the original one) daily for years, it's the only cream that keeps my dry skin feeling soft. Every time I decide to try something else, I give up after a few days and go back to Astral. I often get compliments on my skin and people can hardly believe what I use. For me it's the best - and it's cheap.

“Astral Cream Simply the Best”

Written on: 23/06/2014

I would just like to say, I have used astral cream for 46 years, after working where they made it. I am now almost 70 years old, and I am often complimented on my clear wrinkle free skin, I have recommended it to all my friends and family. It is a fantastic moisturiser, and affordable to any one.

“bitty cream.”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by XYZ2014 (1 review written)

I have been a regular user of Astral cream for many years, but have been disappointed with the quality of late, as I find it is sometimes very bitty and rough as if it hasn't been mixed properly.

“Astral for life”

Written on: 13/02/2014 by Snow-14-flake (1 review written)

I have been using Astral since I bought my first at the Co-op when I was 15 .. I am now 65 and have used it every day since , when we moved to the US in 1980 , I would always stock up when I went back to the UK , And get any visitors to bring some "over" .. It is the only cream that keeps my face , neck and chest looking and feeling smooth and moist , I have very dry skin and Astral has kept it in great condition , hardly a wrinkle in sight .. People never believe me when I tell them my age .. Hope you NEVER discontinue Astral Original it's the BEST !!!

“THIS REALLY WORKS!”

Written on: 04/12/2013

So my Gran is 72 and she looks absolutely amazing, hardly any wrinkles. People always gasp when they hear that she is 72 years old, people assume she is in her fifties. My gran brags about only ever using astral cream! She started using it at the age of 16, she tells people that she believes it minimised the amount of wrinkles she has and that is why her skin looks so good! I am a teenager myself, so I decided to use it. I bought it two weeks ago and there is no going back, it is the best moisturiser I have ever used and it makes my skin look healthy and gives it a glow. I am hoping this cream makes me look as amazing as my Gran when I'm her age haha! My boyfriends grandmother also used astral cream all her life and she is in her seventies and looks absolutely fabulous and so much younger! I believe this cream makes you look better at the moment and in the future, I love it, what more can you ask for?Haha.

“Beauty Must-Have”

Written on: 26/03/2013

Started using Astral for make-up removal when I was about 15years old as my Mother always used it. Have used it ever since and find it the best product around.Some years ago I found Astral lotion, which was brilliant for day time wear. Sadly it was discontinued, but now I find Astral Light is available,so very happy I can stick with the Astral brand. I am now 66years old and my skin is very good with hardly any wrinkles despite doing a lot of smiling/laughing!!!

“ my best friend”

Written on: 12/03/2013

I have been using astral since the age of 16.I have tried some expensive brands in the past and i found they left my skin very dry.I could not be without my astral.Both my daughters use it and they agree .

“Best moisturizer ever!”

Written on: 25/11/2012

I'm 52 years old and have tried virtually every cream going, and have never noticed any difference, until a 99p cream caught my eye, I use it on my arms, chest, neck and face and in a week noticed a massive difference! Thankfully I've found the big pot at Savers, £5.99 and worth every penny.....

“Best face cream out there!”

Written on: 08/11/2012

I have been using Astral cream since I was 15 and am now 56. I have tried every expensive face creams out there and nothing compares to Astral. I am Irish and live in Philadelphia and each time I go back I bring back at least 6 Astral creams with me. This cream is great for dry skin and I could not live without it on my face each morning, it really is the best for someone who has dry skin, I just use it once each day and it keeps my skin soft for the whole day.I have tried Nivea and found it too greasy, Astral is the best thing you could use!

“After 40 years”

Written on: 30/09/2012 by PatIlo (1 review written)

After 40 years of using astral and trying others in the meantime, it's the Astral cream that keeps my face looking fresh and young looking. Glides on gently and re hydrates effectively. ill get gasps of surprise when folk are told my true age - 61. Well done Astral for being there for the girls all this time and not short changing us.

“Astral in Canada?”

Written on: 22/09/2012 by Broadway444 (1 review written)

I just returned from a visit to the UK. My brother uses Astral and likes it. He gave me a 'tub' to try on my very dry (eczema type) skin. Hey Presto! It did a great job! But I would like to know if it's available in Canada? If you can help please post! Thanks!

“Best moisturising cream by far!!”

Written on: 13/08/2012 by Starjet (1 review written)

I am a man of 48 and have used Astral Cream for 25 years ever since i knew aftershave was not good for my skin,this cream soothes and cleanses my skin as well as keeping it fresh and young,i preferred the cream when i first started using it in the 80`s as it left a great shine on your face but have certainly no complaints about this gem of a product.. I have noticed recently though it is hardly stocked in major retailers which is disappointing as the other products that i buy are too watery and do nothing for me,its the best out there and has kept me looking young whilst friends who use aftershave look much older,dont know whats in this but it has the right texture,the right scent and above all make my skin feel alive in quick time after scraping the fuzz off it.. If i could award 10/5 its that good :)