Audiotrieve InBoxer for Microsoft Outlook Reviews

4.0

Audiotrieve InBoxer for Microsoft Outlook - Ask a question now

“Not free 21 day trial, it cost £29.99.”

written by clarabelle01 on 11/07/2005

Not free 21 day trial, it cost £29.99.

“Audiotrieve InBoxer for Microsoft Outlook is a...”

written by JMarshMan on 10/11/2003

Audiotrieve InBoxer for Microsoft Outlook is a wonderfully effective program that allows the user to have a tremendous amount of influence on what is filtered and what is not filtered. You can "trust" or block specific addresses or entire domains, which is excellent.

InBoxer has NEVER blocked a "good" message, though it has flagged quite a few for my review. Typically, those are messages that have many of the characteristics of spam, but InBoxer only flagged them.

“OK, There are a lot of these spam filters claim 95% or...”

written by frequentflyer on 13/08/2003

OK, There are a lot of these spam filters claim 95% or 98% or 100% accuracy including Audiotrieve InBoxer. But, the real issue is how many messages that I need to see are killed? Like that product that sends an email when it doesn't recognize the email address of a sender. Well, I lost an airline reservation with one of those cuz the airline didn't respond to an email. What a pain. Well, Audiotrieve InBoxer has not blocked a single good message. I have had more than 100 spam blocked -- but not one good message. I think I will pay for this download.