The Lemon Tree, Colchester Reviews

• Quality of food

The Lemon Tree, Colchester - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“My girlfriend and myself dined at The Lemon Tree last...”

Written on: 13/09/2009

My girlfriend and myself dined at The Lemon Tree last wednesday night, we found the resteraunt itself very modern with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. The food was very good, I had the lamb, my girlfriend had the salmon and we very much enjoyed it, it was probably one of the best pieces of lamb i have ver had! Desserts were also nice, had summer fruit pudding.
overall the service (although a little slow) was very good and the staff very polite, will be going back to try the rest of the menu!… Read Full Review

“We were very impressed with our booked meal here on...”

Written on: 11/08/2008 by karenMarge (1 review written)

We were very impressed with our booked meal here on 10th August. It was very busy. My husband found it quite noisy and it was difficult to hold a conversation as the table next to us was very close.

The food was to die for, just the right amount and bursting with flavour, prices are quite high, but well worth it for a special occasion.

I have been for a work Christmas meal here before and the standard was very good then, despite it being packed… Read Full Review