Lush Dreamwash Reviews

Lush Dreamwash
2.3

Lush Dreamwash - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lush Dreamwash

“I like this product very much, as I do with all of...”

written by sophieswift13 on 09/03/2012

I like this product very much, as I do with all of Lush's products. I use this product with Lush Dream Cream, and also their Rub Rub Rub body scrub. The three products go well together, which I like. My first thoughts on this product was that it doesn't smell remotely like the Dream Cream, which is odd, as it is supposed to be the shower wash equivalent of it. When I applied it in the shower, it had a quite a thick consistency, which I like, as opposed to supermarket shower gels, which are runny and feels as if it is running off the skin. Dream wash, when washed off, actually made my skin feel 'squeaky' clean, which I am not sure felt pleasant, but it was nice to feel that it had cleaned my skin that well. Overall, this is a good product I would recommend buying. The only downside of this product is that it does not smell like the Dream Cream, and it would have been nicer to have a similar smelling pair.

“Would not buy Lush Dream Wash again. Only good use...”

written by lcm123 on 23/05/2004

Would not buy Lush Dream Wash again. Only good use for this product was to shave legs, it not a good cleanser.