Antonino's Pizza House, Yaxley Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Antonino's Pizza House, Yaxley - Ask a question now

“Not what it was”

Written on: 22/09/2021 by 35Payne (1 review written)

The pizzas have dropped away in quality in recent years and now unbelievably salty. The last pizza delivery was not the one I ordered at all. Won't order again.

“button mushrooms thay will be lost with out them ”

Written on: 23/11/2012 by RalphDay (1 review written)

This is the worst Italian food i have ever eaten bland dry no finesse

“This is quite simply the worst service I have EVER...”

Written on: 28/02/2011

This is quite simply the worst service I have EVER experienced when dining out. When my partner and I arrived the proprieter did not even rise to greet us - he just waved his hand and said 'take any table'. There was only 1 other couple dining - by the end of our meal we knew why!

We were served by a waitress in very casul dress (jeans and a cardigan) - I've dressed smarter for my housework!). She never smiled once. We decided to skip the starter and go straight for the main with the view to having a dessert (more of that later).

We were served our drinks and main course and that was literally it! We were not offered black pepper, any sauces, any further drinks and to top it all not even a dessert menu or an after dinner coffee.

We sat for about 10 minutes after our main course plates had been cleared away and, despite the virtually empty restaurant we may as well have been invisible.... in fact we felt quite uncomfortable so we ap[proached the waitress (I use that term very loosely), paid the bill and left. NEVER AGAIN!! Food was OK but service, well there just isn't any!

“I would definitely go to this Antonino's Pizza House,...”

Written on: 22/02/2009

I would definitely go to this Antonino's Pizza House, Yaxley, again as the food was good and it is nice to at last find a decent pizza restaurant in Peterborough, and an added bonus that they do a take away service as well. Food was very good, our family had pizza and pasta, both were very good, reasonably prices and the service was excellent. Decor could do with updating slightly.

“Antonino's Pizza House provide Brilliant food, eating...”

Written on: 20/03/2005 by MBReview (2 reviews written)

Antonino's Pizza House provide Brilliant food, eating it or taking away/home delivery. Although pizza's taste better when eating in the resturant. If ordered by telephone then delivery is no longer than half an hour, and the food is never cold.

Friendly staff, suiting all of your needs. Open plan kitchen so you can see your pizza being made.
Excellent Restaurant!

“Very good service, excellent pizzas hmmmm......... ”

Written on: 20/03/2005 by MBReview (2 reviews written)

Very good service, excellent pizzas hmmmm.........
Antonino's Pizza House have friendly Staff, always willing to help, get everything from eat in pizza's or home delivery - home delivery always extremely fast, food never cold.