Passage To India, Ipswich Reviews

• Quality of food

Passage To India, Ipswich - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Passage To India, Ipswich

Passage To India, Ipswich

“REPORTED TO FOOD STANDARDS - THOSE WITH ALLERGIES BEWARE”

Written on: 27/11/2021 by Damien329 (1 review written)

I called in advance to ask if they cater for vegans. I was assured that my curry would be made vegan and even added it to the notes section of the order to make sure as I have an intolence to dairy and have been vegan for three years. My VEGAN curry had PANEER (cheese) in it - I am now dealing with the consequences of my dairy intolerance with an upset stomach and sickness! You'd think that was bad enough, my friend then found MEAT in her VEGETARIAN curry!!!!!! We called right away and spoke to… Read Full Review

“Brilliant variety of Menu. Lovely knowledgeable staff....”

Written on: 20/12/2008 by zooky (1 review written)

Brilliant variety of Menu. Lovely knowledgeable staff. Comfortable seating and cosy interior. Fairly priced. Cleanliness is good. Positive atmosphere. Good location. Good opening times. A good selection of wines.

Everything about this restaurant is fabulous. I always go back again and have taken with me different friends and family who all enjoyed the experience. I recommend it all the time. My favourite restaurant full stop… Read Full Review

“Ipswich, Indian, Passage To India - This is a very...”

Written on: 08/09/2004 by simon daniels (1 review written)

Ipswich, Indian, Passage To India - This is a very friendly family-run buisness right in the heart of the town centre and in my mind should already be the best Indian in town. As a chef from Ipswich, I am sometimes very critical about places, but this place absorbs everything. Very friendly, quick and pro service; this is a real gem!… Read Full Review