Gran Turismo 4: Prologue Reviews

• Graphics

Gran Turismo 4: Prologue - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gran Turismo 4: Prologue

Gran Turismo 4: Prologue

“I bought this game for my birthday and I was so...”

Written on: 17/12/2009

I bought this game for my birthday and I was so excited to play it.
1)The game is very short and in 4 hrs I completed the Training Mode.
2)For a prologue (lite) i think that it has quite a lot cars but not from every manufacture It would be better
3)It has good graphics and improved from GT3
4) For me It should have Multiplayer but Pholyphony Digital decided that not
5)I think It isn't a value for money
6)For me I bought this game in 2008 and if I knew well I would buy the full game
7)If you… Read Full Review

“I bought Gran Turismo 4: Prologue being very excited...”

Written on: 20/06/2005 by jeffw1990 (8 reviews written)

I bought Gran Turismo 4: Prologue being very excited about what it was that I would see. From the moment I started racing I was awestruck by the graphics of the rally and the Paris street course! The graphics are surpreme and this game is a good snippit of what is in Gran Turismo 4… Read Full Review

“Its great to get a glimpse at what we are about to see...”

Written on: 19/06/2004 by JIMB0B229 (1 review written)

Its great to get a glimpse at what we are about to see in the full version of Gran Turismo 4. But is this prologue really needed ,I think not, the bonus disc could have been included in the full version. The prologue version does not realy stretch the skills of someone who has played the other versions. The School mode can be finished within 3 hours without too much trouble.
On the positive side, yes the graphics are fantastics, whether they are close up or in the distance. Nice to see the… Read Full Review