Mercenaries (PS2) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Mercenaries (PS2) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mercenaries (PS2)

Mercenaries (PS2)

“An excellent game that had me hooked for months when I...”

Written on: 12/11/2009 by The Tattonator (49 reviews written)

An excellent game that had me hooked for months when I first got it. Good graphics, and limitless possibilities. Wide range of weapons & vehicles too.

You can blow virtually ANYTHING up!

You have to buy Mercenaries if you haven't done so already nd play it. You will not be dissapointed!… Read Full Review

“Mercenaries has some excellent visuals, it even has...”

Written on: 25/06/2009 by Ptown Don of California (2 reviews written)

Mercenaries has some excellent visuals, it even has some unique theme songs, plus there is a variety of goals to accomplish, and I just love the gameplay… Read Full Review

“Buy it, buy it, buy it. I am sorry but did I forget to...”

Written on: 02/05/2006 by DoubleMpact (16 reviews written)

Buy it, buy it, buy it. I am sorry but did I forget to mention Buy Mercenaries. You will not be wasting your money. Probably the best game I have ever bought for the PS2. The makers really did a good job here. Buy it, you won't be disappointed… Read Full Review