Official PS2 Vertical Stand Reviews

• Durability

Official PS2 Vertical Stand - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Official PS2 Vertical Stand

Official PS2 Vertical Stand

“Last night, while I was playing PS2, my dog stepped on...”

Written on: 18/06/2010

Last night, while I was playing PS2, my dog stepped on the controller's wire and nearly put an end to the console. So I decided to buy one of these to make sure that won't happen again. I just bought one of these at my local GameStop. Great pricing, considering it was only ninety-nine cents. When I got home, I was already happy that the colors on the stand matched the PS2 logo on the side of the console. I really liked how easy it was to set up (all you have to do is set the PS2 console gently… Read Full Review

“I don't know why I bought the vertical stand to be...”

Written on: 15/09/2006 by ricbooth41 (26 reviews written)

I don't know why I bought the vertical stand to be honest. The PS2 can stand on it's side perfectly well if you are careful about how you treat it. Although, you do have the piece of mind that the console is OK when using the stand, but I still would not pay the money for this needless accessory… Read Full Review