Ameda Lactaline Breast Pump Reviews

Ameda Lactaline Breast Pump
Ameda Lactaline Breast Pump

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Great....Great..... Great. The Ameda Lactaline Breast...”

Written on: 16/10/2005 by kittyowen (1 review written)

Great....Great..... Great. The Ameda Lactaline Breast Pump was a life saver, my baby went to SCBU, with low glucose. They need to get him fed from day 1, they couldn't wait on my milk so had to use formula, so breast feeding went out the window. This machine was the help I needed to give my baby natures best, in a bottle. It was quiet and with two pumps quick, which in the early hours is invaluable. I hope this helps… Read Full Review

“Ameda Lactaline Breast Pump: I was very happy with...”

Written on: 22/12/2004 by Miriamrich (2 reviews written)

Ameda Lactaline Breast Pump: I was very happy with this pump. It was pretty comfortable and easy to get the hang of… Read Full Review