Avent Express Steam Steriliser Reviews

Avent Express Steam Steriliser - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Product did not work with Pathetic Service”

Written on: 05/09/2012 by NGera (1 review written)

Bought the product home and it started for a few minutes and conked off. Did nto start again. Was tough to reach the contact center and the response from them even more pathetic. While the retailer told me about a 24 hr service, contact center said we will take 48 hours and mentioned someone from service center will call in next few hours to fix time. IT hasbeen 36 hours since and am still awaiting Perhaps my bad luck on the product but clearly service was a big dampener. Would not recommend… Read Full Review

“I bought this steriliser before my daughter's birth as...”

Written on: 18/06/2008 by Katypyee (4 reviews written)

I bought this steriliser before my daughter's birth as it was a name I thought I could trust. I paid £39.99 for it and we stated using it in October 07. It broke down 6 months later. I have tried to contact Avent by email twice and and had no reply. I have telephoned them and as I no longer have my receipt they say it is out of guarantee and won't do anything about it even though the product they sold me is not fit for the purpose of sterilising. When I mentioned this they offered me only a… Read Full Review