Johnsons Nursing Pads Reviews

Johnsons Nursing Pads - Ask a question now

“After having tried several brands of nursing pads...”

Written on: 04/04/2005 by elledj (1 review written)

After having tried several brands of nursing pads (both disposable and re-useable), I found Johnsons to be by far the nicest to wear. They are moulded to your breast so show much less than other brands I tried. The material they are made of is very soft and comfortable, and doesn't rustle or itch at all like some other brands. They also have a sticky pad on them so they stay put in your bra and don't slip, although I never really found that an issue personally. Compared to other disposables they are quite pricey, but I think they are worth it for the comfort and the fact that I can wear a thin top without the pads showing!