Haro Backtrail X3 Reviews

Haro Backtrail X3
4.1

Haro Backtrail X3 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Haro Backtrail X3

“defiantly worth having! ”

written by on 29/10/2012

I got this bike from my Brother in law and had to fix it up. I rode this bike for 4 years and only had to fix the back tire for the bearings. I love this bike since then and wouldn't trade for anything. but just today i found out that some one else wanted it too. My friend and i looked all around for this bike and still couldn't find it. so if you think this bike is crappy, i loved this bike and someone else loved it as much as i did that they decided to steal it from me... :666

“its a very good bike especially someone just gettin...”

written by on 12/03/2010

its a very good bike especially someone just gettin into riding. i paid a very good price for mine £189.99 brand new from winstanleys. very good compared to my old bike (diamondback demon)very good for doing dirt jumps and freestyle tricks. definetely worth buying.

“I bought this bike for cheap... well worth the money....”

written by on 28/10/2009

I bought this bike for cheap... well worth the money. i did have a few problems...like the bearings were shot in like a month.and also had to replace stock tires with better ones cuz they wea in like 6 months. people say heavy bikes are bad but no!!! if you are begginging buy a heavy bike because it will build up muscle in your legs. have fun

“This bike is heavy, i have haro backtrail x3 and a FIT...”

written by on 17/08/2009

This bike is heavy, i have haro backtrail x3 and a FIT trl 1. the FIT is 10 times lighter.

“The Haro Backtrail X3 is HOT little heavy in the back...”

written by on 25/06/2009

The Haro Backtrail X3 is HOT little heavy in the back but light in the front its a pretty good bike to race with so if you go bmx racing this bike is perfect its also good for tricks,

“The Haro Backtrail X3 is an amazing BMx. I used one of...”

written by on 08/10/2008

The Haro Backtrail X3 is an amazing BMx. I used one of these a while ago and was so impressed by it. Its strength, studiness and light weight made it great fun to ride.

“This bike is pretty great. I have had it for a few...”

written by Beemer777 on 15/08/2008

This bike is pretty great. I have had it for a few years and it is awsome. I have had some problems with the chain that came with it though. But other than that, its great. Its smooth but also sturdy, and it's great for jumping. You can also use it for street and doing tricks. Its fast too. Buy this bike if you can.

“I think the Haro Backtail X3 is a very heavy BMX. I...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by on 22/06/2008

I think the Haro Backtail X3 is a very heavy BMX. I was impressed with it when i rode it. Unfortunately for me, maybe im a bit weak but the weight was stopping my doing some tricks that i can do easily on other BMX's

“Its Great.....recommended!!”

written by tyson r on 20/12/2007

Its Great.....recommended!!

“All of my mates like it and so do I. It is a very very...”

written by on 13/12/2007

All of my mates like it and so do I. It is a very very very relible bike. If you get one, you will, within a year need a new front wheel.

“Since I got my new Haro Backtrail X3 a year ago I have...”

written by gubbo on 22/06/2006

Since I got my new Haro Backtrail X3 a year ago I have gotten right back into riding again, now I ride it every day without fail. My friends have got X1s and X0s, and compared to my bike, they are rubbish, no offence to them, and the good thing is I paid the same price as my friend did for her X1.

“I just bought this Haro Backtrail X3 bike, it's...”

written by reeceharris15 on 31/05/2006

I just bought this Haro Backtrail X3 bike, it's awesome with the cassette and sealed bottom bracket, an all over fantastic bike.

“The Haro Backtrail X3 bike is a smooth as butter....”

written by usedemokid2000 on 10/04/2005

The Haro Backtrail X3 bike is a smooth as butter. Getting past the amazing looks, (I got the rust color) this bike has some awesome specs. The most noticable is its sprocket. It is amazingly small and makes for easy drop in'd if your riding ramps, though the bike is mainly for dirt jumps. This bike rides SO smooth. I have never riden something as smooth as this bike. The bike is also amazingly light. The only flaw to this bike is the handle bars; they're a bit on the big side. but other than that,I greatly recomend this bike.

“The Haro Backtrail X3 is a nice bike, I couldnt ask...”

written by HAROMAN on 29/04/2004

The Haro Backtrail X3 is a nice bike, I couldnt ask for better. Its light, nice looking and fast. I also like the new block on it.

“The Haro Backtrail X3 is an ok bike when you're just...”

written by bren3000 on 11/03/2004

The Haro Backtrail X3 is an ok bike when you're just riding around but once you get air out of the thing its good on ramps. Its also really fast and the sprocket is so small you can drop in straight.

“The haro backtrail is a good all round bmx i used to...”

written by sean. on 30/07/2003

The haro backtrail is a good all round bmx i used to have a x1 but i snapped it clean in half so the x3 is definatly the best bmx bike you can buy it is light it has good components.