Binatone Activity 2000 Reviews

Binatone Activity 2000
1.3

Summary

Cordless Phone
Caller Id
Answering Machine
40 Speed-dial Numbers
Speakerphone
Intercom
Handset Locator
Binatone Activity 2000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Binatone Activity 2000

“The Binatone Activity volume is far too quiet even...”

written by on 12/05/2009

The Binatone Activity volume is far too quiet even when turned up to the highest setting. I have to put the call on speaker phone to be able to hear them.

“With its cool blue design the Binatone Activity 2000...”

written by bigvern10 on 31/05/2005

With its cool blue design the Binatone Activity 2000 looks nice enough, but that's all I can recommend abount it. As stated above I only walked from hall to lounge and I lost signal. Now I live in a normal house not a lead lined bunker - not a good range you'll agree. Also the answering machine was too fiddley to use. I can't remember the number of times I press the 'record message' button instead of the 'get messages' button and wound up with a greeting messgae of muffled curses or the television playing in the background!