Rover 620TI 2.0 Turbo Reviews

Rover 620TI 2.0 Turbo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rover 620TI 2.0 Turbo

Rover 620TI 2.0 Turbo
Rover 620TI 2.0 Turbo

“I've had my Rover 620ti s reg for about 6 month now...”

Written on: 04/01/2009

I've had my Rover 620ti s reg for about 6 month now and it is a nice car. I've just fitted a dump valve on it and sounds very nice. It is group 17 for insurance but it not that bad to insure.
The runing of the 620ti is what you expect.
I am looking to lower it and put a nice set of wheels on it… Read Full Review

“Great car all round ... it has been lowered 2 " and it...”

Written on: 14/10/2007 by UkBoNeZ (1 review written)

Great car all round ... it has been lowered 2 " and it handle's like a dream, since 97 the car has had new cam belt and tyres ..........today i'm going to get the centre box replaced on the exhaust… Read Full Review

“I have owned this Rover 620TI (2.0 Turbo) car for a...”

Written on: 10/10/2003 by ftcarlenglish (1 review written)

I have owned this Rover 620TI (2.0 Turbo) car for a year now, and bought it because I had a 620si and fancied something a little faster. I was amazed it has electric everything, racing seats, walnut trim, and a stylish look. Not to mention the 200bhp monster under the bonet. I have raced and beaten a selection of high performace cars in this motor and have been very happy with it over all… Read Full Review

“I have owned this car for 6 months and have generally...”

Written on: 29/07/2003 by TheCorm. (1 review written)

I have owned this car for 6 months and have generally been happy with it. I have spent out a bit on repairs over the few months though.

The battery went and needed to be replaced but it was eight years old, the battery needed was a very heavy duty one due to all the equipment on board.

The rear exhaust box went making it very noisy, when I went to had this replaced it transpired that the wrong front section had been installed previously so had to replace that along with the centre pipe and… Read Full Review