Acoustic Energy Aesprit 300 Reviews

Acoustic Energy Aesprit 300 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Acoustic Energy Aesprit 300

Acoustic Energy Aesprit 300
Acoustic Energy Aesprit 300

“These won the listening test in my home, against the...”

Written on: 08/08/2005 by oneoverzero (1 review written)

These won the listening test in my home, against the Canton RCL, B&W 705 and Nubert 35. All of them not bad speakers, with lots of good sides, but the AE 300, were for me, the finest speaker. More detail and clarity, and easy listening for hours. I still can`t stop.
For all types of music convincing. Even in bigger rooms, it has enough punch and bass.
Wonderful speaker… Read Full Review

“I have had my Acoustic Energy Aesprit 300 speakers for...”

Written on: 26/02/2004 by mrfloyddc (1 review written)

I have had my Acoustic Energy Aesprit 300 speakers for about 6 months now. I auditioned an awful lot of speakers before settling on these. The closest race was between these and NHT. These were really the best of what I was looking for at this price range ($500 USD new).

They have a bit of warmth/coloring to them, but that was what I wanted. At medium to high volume levels they really project a great sound. When listening to accoustic rock, they really bring the strings to life. I have gotten… Read Full Review

“I purchased a demo set a few months ago, about 220...”

Written on: 29/07/2003 by rshair. (1 review written)

I purchased a demo set a few months ago, about 220 USD. Tried them on my old 13 years pioneer integrated amp and CD player. They sounded quite boomy when played loud (Kitaro - Matsuri), though for easy listening they are quite vocal (Christy Baron -Steppin, Stacey Kent Collections). These speakers definitely have a good bass extention.

Coupling the speakers with a Cyrus 2 and Marantz CD 67SE made a world of difference. The vocals were crisp, the bass was tight, the boominess was gone though… Read Full Review