Little Me Baby Organics Soothing Aroma Rub Reviews

Little Me Baby Organics Soothing Aroma Rub - Ask a question now

“Decent product”

Written on: 24/09/2013

Nice product. If you like this range then it's also worth checking out http://www.burtsbees.co.uk/natural-products/baby-and-mama-baby-bee/… Read Full Review

“Little Me Baby Organics are of exceptional quality,...”

Written on: 17/06/2004 by fee bee (1 review written)

Little Me Baby Organics are of exceptional quality, variey and work well with my baby. When I had my first child 8 years ago the market for baby products (toiletries) was overly dominated by just one manufacturer. Now having a young baby I picked up a Little Me Baby Organics set of baby bath milk, bodywash and moisterizing cream, allDill and Organic Lavender to promote a good nights sleep. At first I thought it a bit pricey but on using the products I am very satisfied, my baby's skin is… Read Full Review