Yanagisawa A-991 Reviews

4.9
  • Sound Quality

• Appearance

Yanagisawa A-991 - Ask a question now

“The Yanagisawa A-991 is a great sax. Sound is amazing,...”

written by on 17/05/2009

The Yanagisawa A-991 is a great sax. Sound is amazing, finish is perfect, looks beautiful,

“I would highly recommend this model for advanced and...”

written by on 19/01/2008

I would highly recommend this model for advanced and +. This saxophone would only be worth its value if it was on sale for below 2,000.

“The Yanagisawa A-991 is a great sounding saxophone. It...”

written by bogans on 25/08/2006

The Yanagisawa A-991 is a great sounding saxophone. It is perfect for a jazz musician like me. It has a great tone, and the keys are positioned well.

This sax comes with a metal mouthpiece and a couple of reeds (not that you would buy it for that). The keys don't click, unlike some other saxophones, which is really good.

“My favourite aspect of my Yanagisawa A-991 Sax is its...”

written by pittman6090 on 18/07/2005

My favourite aspect of my Yanagisawa A-991 Sax is its warm tone. The sound clarity is fantasic and the position of the keys feels good. I honestly have nothing bad to say because I think it's a wonderful instrument! A definite recommendation to anyone who is willing to pay that bit extra, because it is definitely worth it.