Entertainment Reviews

Entertainment
4.4

Entertainment - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Entertainment

“What kind of service providers are needed for an AIF...”

written by KalebDowling on 28/08/2021

AIF Regulations require the following types of AIFs to appoint a custodian for the preservation of securities: Category III AIFs; and any Category I or Category II AIF having a corpus of more than INR 500 crores. The AIF Regulations also necessitate an annual audit of the AIF's books of accounts by a competent auditor, as well as an annual or semi-annual valuation of the AIF's investment by an independent valuer, subject to investor approval. Annual compliance with the conditions of the PPM must be audited by an internal or external auditor/legal professional. Although the aforementioned engagements are regulatory in nature, there are a few typical engagements that are not mandated by law, such as the employment of legal and tax advisors. If an AIF is set up as a trust, it must have a trustee in order to comply with the Indian Trusts Act of 1882. The trust's affairs are administered by the trustee, who delegated the trust's powers and tasks to the Manager.

“In a timely way, I have always received my magazines....”

written by CharleeBoyd330 on 08/01/2021

In a timely way, I have always received my magazines. Good quality magazines, easy delivery, excellent service, excellent.

“Love to read this magazine, it's entertaining! Grab...”

written by gloria_excelsa on 03/11/2011

When I grasp a copy of this magazine, I was amazed of its contents. It's really terrific and I love reading it! It somehow makes life lighter and my day a little brighter, in short, it's really entertaining. How I wish to have a copy of another edition soon. Kudos to the publisher!

“Overall Entertainment is a good magazine. It is...”

written by dodgymooey on 24/05/2006

Overall Entertainment is a good magazine. It is worth a read. This magazine offers what everyone wants, the dirt and the details of celebrities. How could you not enjoy it? I think everyone whether they admit it or not wants the fame and glory of being a celebrity

“Entertainment always put out something that's not...”

written by billy5967 on 31/10/2005

Entertainment always put out something that's not ture.. so why are they number one...Because everbody likes lies, and to make a big deal of every thing, and you have to belive them because the stars don't like to talk about their lives. So my best thing to say is that you can't trust anyone these days, not even your friends. So why do we buy them? Because we like those lies and it is always fun to see the stars lives and to know things.