Walls Viennetta Chocolate Reviews

3.0

Walls Viennetta Chocolate - Ask a question now

“creamy”

written by L-Tom on 05/08/2021

creamy, delicious chocolate ice cream. Like to eat it for dessert.

“Where’s the chocolate ”

written by Dalton120 on 06/12/2020

I was looking forward to my first vienetta in years and what a disappointment. There was only a few chocolate layers through just the centre. The layers used to be much more dense and practically the whole width of the dessert. Now it’s just mainly ice cream. Consumers being ripped off again by greedy companies.

Sdsohyeah's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2021

Whatdya mean; 'Where's the chocolate you muppet?! The chocolate is in thin crispy layers throughout the vanilla icecream. It also gives an amazing textural difference. Vienetta is VANILLA flavoured. I'm sorry if this is confusing. Jesus Christ.

“Viennetta is ice cream with cake based. I like the...”

written by glanzend on 13/02/2010

Viennetta is ice cream with cake based. I like the chocolate part but as I would say, this product of Walls maybe only to be fond by cake-fan. As for me, I can say that this Viennetta is great and I would recommend it, but honestly I prefer full ice cream than one part of ice cream and the other part is cake.
Well mostly is perfect.

“This is one of my favorite ice cream since I my self,...”

written by Ms Ardhanariswari on 13/02/2010

This is one of my favorite ice cream since I my self, is a chocolate lover. Well, I am not too like ice cream that can melt on my hand, but for this one, it's just OK.

“not as good as the original - very disappointed and...”

written by on 30/01/2010

not as good as the original - very disappointed and will not buy again, but find something better

“really really nice ice cream!!! thats all i can say!...”

written by chez18 on 10/02/2008

really really nice ice cream!!! thats all i can say! taste it, it seaks for itself!!!

“Compared with the Original version the 'NEW' Viennetta...”

written by john green on 05/09/2004

Compared with the Original version the 'NEW' Viennetta hardly has any chocolate content, the chocolate layers are just missing. The product does not have any of the original appeal. Would not buy again.

“I think it is pretty safe to say that Walls do good...”

written by ATLANTIS on 27/07/2004

I think it is pretty safe to say that Walls do good ice cream and on the taste front the Walls Viennetta Chocolate does not let the side down. The creamy ice cream alongside the crisp layers of chocolate is a delight and the bars are a good family size (obviously depending on the size of your family! I'm talking 4/5 people here).
Beware if it gets a bit soft though serving it can be hard then, but so can it be if you don't let it soften a bit from being in the freezer.
Price wise these are reasonable and are quite often on offer in the supermarkets.