Haagen-Dazs Banoffee Reviews

5.0

Haagen-Dazs Banoffee - Ask a question now

“Anything banoffee is bound to be fantastic. I adore...”

written by on 20/07/2009

Anything banoffee is bound to be fantastic. I adore banoffee pie, so when I first saw the banoffee Haagen-Dazs in the shop I about fell over in joy. It really is that good.

“bannana and toffe mixed together yummmy!!!! never...”

written by chez18 on 10/02/2008

bannana and toffe mixed together yummmy!!!! never tasted anything so lush in my life! so addicting!!!! i wish they would bring a less calorie one out though but stil with the great taste!!!

“I'm a regular cinemagoer and my experience at the...”

written by Hank on 23/03/2006

I'm a regular cinemagoer and my experience at the movies would not be complete without my regular fix of Haagen Dazs Banoffee Ice Cream. I'm the first to admit I have a sweet tooth and the Banoffee captures that sensation like nothing else. I'm also a big fan of other Haagen Dazs flavours like Belgian Chocolate & the Baileys flavour. All in all this has to be recommended.