Haribo Kiddies Super Mix Reviews

Haribo Kiddies Super Mix - Ask a question now

“I like these because you can put them in pockets or...”

Written on: 07/01/2009

I like these because you can put them in pockets or bags and they don't get stuck to the material

I like this product because it is tasty and very fun with the different shapes but it can be sticky to your teeth!… Read Full Review

“I enjoy 90% of Haribo sweets, and once me and my...”

Written on: 03/06/2007 by lawsie (1 review written)

I enjoy 90% of Haribo sweets, and once me and my fiance open a packet, they're very hard to put down. I don't eat a lot of chocolate, so the Haribo Kiddies Super Mix is a perfect substitute. I absolutely LOVE them!!!… Read Full Review