Polaroid Ion 80 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Polaroid Ion 80 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Polaroid Ion 80

“This multi-purpose toy is not compatible vista. Work...”

written by on 18/12/2009

This multi-purpose toy is not compatible vista. Work only on xp. Also, polaroid removed the driver and it is impossible to find it on the web. So, if sombody gives you one, use it as a poor 64 meg usb storage key, 0.3 megapixel of very poor picture with very low light sensivity or give it to your dog !!!

“Polaroid Ion 80 is easy to handle and low...”

written by on 21/06/2009

Polaroid Ion 80 is easy to handle and low cost. However, bad picture quality , high charging time, low memory, no flash.

“The Polaroid Ion 80 meets my needs as a webcam and...”

written by on 17/07/2008

The Polaroid Ion 80 meets my needs as a webcam and memory stick...and takes decent shots when needed.

“I don't recomand the Polaroid Ion 80, In my experience...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by Tuxic on 04/07/2005

I don't recomand the Polaroid Ion 80, In my experience it's a big lie: I paid 29 euros for something that hardly works.