Polaroid PDC2070 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Polaroid PDC2070 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Polaroid PDC2070

“CD Rom Software issued with camera will not work with ”

written by george8 on 06/02/2008

CD Rom Software issued with camera will not work with
Windows Vista. Please advise on source for suitable Software.

“My husband brought a Polaroid PDC2070 for me for my...”

written by stephysnow on 28/11/2004

My husband brought a Polaroid PDC2070 for me for my birthday - it's not the one he wanted to get me and he brought on the spere of the moment as it was cheap (£47).

I was a bit disapointed at first as the pictures all seemed really dark and "pixelly" so I kept deleting them. Then I read a review which said the pics were much better when uploaded onto a PC - low and behold they are actually fab!

It's nice and simply to use, it's neat and attractive and does all I need it too. I need to get a memory card to hold more pictures though as the 8mb memory hold eight.

It comes with a disc to download onto your pc so you can upload your pics, and it has a photo workshop so you can change things on them - brightness, redeye etc. and also a fun one where you can put your families faces etc on silly pictures (a bit rubbish really but I wasted about 1/2 an hour messing around on it).

The LCD picture is really bad, all my pics looked alfwl and I was really disapointed, but when I uploaded them they were fine, obviously at this price I was not expecting miracles!

The flash is a little over the top, the best pics are taken outside really.

It's also a bit slow to take the picture, from when you press the button to when the pic is actually taken takes a few seconds and the first time you use it, its easy to mess up and move before its actually finished. Also taking pics of young kids can be tough as they never sit still for long enough!

It's a decent enough camera for someone who doesn't expect too much, it's basic, easy and good quality. I'm really happy with it!