Fuji Finepix A120 Reviews

• Battery Life

Fuji Finepix A120 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fuji Finepix A120

Fuji Finepix A120

“What can I say about Fuji? Every Fuji camera I've ever...”

Written on: 14/02/2006 by BowerR64 (1 review written)

What can I say about Fuji? Every Fuji camera I've ever had has always been great. They really know what a consumer wants in a camera. They make these things like tanks! Auto mode takes good pictures, and the camera gives just enough manual settings to tweak them where they need to be tweaked.

The Fuji Finepix A120 is a perfect point and shoot digital camera, but when you get advanced at photography you can open the manual settings and really take some cool shots. The controls are just enough… Read Full Review

“The Fuji Finepix A120 is a brilliant camera so...”

Written on: 14/01/2005 by eleanorcarlisle (1 review written)

The Fuji Finepix A120 is a brilliant camera so reliable. I've had it for about 7 months and it is amazing, I'm so glad I invested in one. My friend has a Fuji Finepix Q1 and the A120 is just so much better (although the Q1 is good itself). Really easy to use, I'd never had a digital camera before but I could use it competently literally on the first day. Really good purchase to make!… Read Full Review