Minolta Dimage G400 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

4.2 Megapixel
3x Optical Zoom

Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Rechargeable

Features:
  • 3x optical zoom GT Hexanon zoom lens; 2x digital zoom; macro mode
  • .7-second start-up time and .2-second response time; Movie mode with audio; Super Continuous Advance mode
  • Dual memory card slots support both SD and MemoryStick cards; 16 MB SD card included
  • Powered by an NP-600 lithium-ion battery (charger included)
  • 4.2-megapixel resolution for photo-quality 11 x 14-inch enlargements
  • Refine your search

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Minolta Dimage G400 Review: ”

Written on: 06/08/2004 by neilslade (1 review written)

Minolta Dimage G400 Review:
    I am a professional photographer, in that I frequently use photographs to enhance my web site, as well as draw in customers, to illustrate my work, and also I work for others with photography.

I have a very nice Sony S85 from a few years back, but I like little pocketable stuff, and so I've been looking at compact and sub-compact cameras for months. I've tried other cameras extensively including the much hyped Sony T1. I eventually settled on the G400 because of its… Read Full Review