Konica Minolta Dimage A2 Reviews

Resolution 8
Optical Zoom 7
Battery Type Alkaline

Features:
  • 8-megapixel sensor captures enough detail to create photo-quality 16-by-22-inch enlargements
  • Konica Minolta 7X optical zoom GT lens combines with a 2x digital for a 14x total zoom
  • Tilting 1.8-inch LCD monitor; 11-point autofocus; anti-shake function minimizes blurring
  • Store images on type I or II Compact Flash memory cards or Microdrive; connects to PC via USB 2.0
  • Powered by 1 NP-400 lithium-ion battery
  • Refine your search

“Its a better camera than I am a photographer, but...”

written by space ranger on 15/11/2006

Its a better camera than I am a photographer, but takes great quality images which blow up well due to 8Mega pixels resolution - this means you can salvage a naff pic by cropping the good feature and enlarging without (noticeable) loss of quality. I have created some great pics that way (I know it doesn't say much for my skills at the front end - but the camera lets me recover some good stuff at the back - otherwise I'd have zilch.

“This is not about the camera. Its about the support...”

written by ssghafori on 09/06/2005

This is not about the camera. Its about the support you get. I doubt their is any support at all.
    I wrote to them about 3 months earlier requesting help regarding firmware they had on their site to upgrade the camera software. I DL the file, do exactly as it is told in the brochure, and the camera stops functioning. I wrote to them for help and they tell me to wait for the support groups email.
    It's been over 3 months now that I have been waiting and nothing.

Ssghafori's Response to ssghafori's Review

Written on: 10/06/2005

this is a suppliment to my first review. Now they claim they recieved nothing from me. Hard to say why have a faulty camera and not write anybody?

Read 1 Comment