Samsung Digimax 420 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

Features:
  • 4.0 effective megapixels
  • 12x zoom (3x optical, 4x digital)
  • Samsung SHD Lens
  • 1.5" color TFT LCD monitor
  • Internal memory (16 MB)
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Samsung Digimax 420 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Samsung Digimax 420

Samsung Digimax 420

“Look, it's 2008 already, and I bought my Samsung...”

Written on: 10/06/2008 by asdfgfe (1 review written)

Look, it's 2008 already, and I bought my Samsung Digimax 420 in 2004. In these 4 years it has given our family great joy -- no kidding -- in that it takes great pics, GREAT movies with sound, and is super easy to handle, both during photography and juggling around in your pockets/luggage. It has fallen -- hard -- several times, and is none the worse for wear. It feels good, looks good, and quality is excellent. It's unobtrusive during filming time.
    For me, it has only two drawbacks:
    1) as… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“My Samsung Digimax 420 needed a warranty repair at 11...”

Written on: 16/05/2005 by dltros (1 review written)

My Samsung Digimax 420 needed a warranty repair at 11 months (can't remember why), I got it back and it worked fine, infact the batteries lasted 10 times longer. 6 months later I get "Zoom Error". It powers up, gives me the message "zoom error" and then nothing. I power it down and now the shutter won't close. I brought it to the local repair shop and they say it will cost over $150 to repair. I guess the next step is to mail it to Samsung… Read Full Review

“Picked up the Samsung Digimax 420 camera new in the...”

Written on: 15/10/2004 by surreyb (1 review written)

Picked up the Samsung Digimax 420 camera new in the USA from Brandsmart for £85, price superb! When choosing cameras of this spec and price, it came to a shoot-out between an Olympus and the Samsung. The 420 won due to ease of use (and recomendation by the salesman), even though both camera's were the same price. Can't fault the quality of photos, and have taken all kinds indoors, stadiums, night-times, and all sorts of lighting conditions. All superb results… Read Full Review