Walkers Sensations Reviews

Walkers Sensations
5.0

Walkers Sensations - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Walkers Sensations

“Walkers Sensations have to be the ultimate crisps of...”

written by sportdonkey on 06/05/2004

Walkers Sensations have to be the ultimate crisps of all time whether it's for padding out your lunchbox, snacking on the sofa or nibbling on down the pub. They just simply have the greatest flavours. I honestly thought the Lamb and Mint flavour would never be surpassed, but wait what's this... creamy chicken pasanda crisps? Bet they're nice, oh yes, we have a new king of crisps! A strange combination in terms of texture between a mini popodoms and skips, and a flavour I would happily sell my left kidney for.

None of the sensations flavours are bad - even 'boring' salt and pepper is magic. The lovely people of Walkers have taken the best ingredients and used them wisely to make the greatest crisps. I only hope someone at Walkers reads this and follows their true path to enlightenment by giving me a free supply of Sensations.

Elizaf's Response to sportdonkey's Review

Written on: 06/05/2004

I hope you never do have to part with body organs in order to get crisps :) xx E.

Jimmy86's Response to sportdonkey's Review

Written on: 26/09/2004

Quote: -
<br>_________________________________________________
<br>Comment by sportdonkey on 10th May 2004
<br> <br>By my maths if I sell a Kidney for £60k on t'internet and live another 60 years I can get a big bag of sensations ever single day. Cheers for the support
<br>_________________________________________________
<br>.. LOL
<br>.... gotta do that sometime.
<br>
<br>Yeah .. these crisps are awesome.... especially the chicken and thyme flavour.
<br>however. i'd still prefer to munch on McCoys :)

Sportdonkey's Response to sportdonkey's Review

Written on: 10/05/2004

By my maths if I sell a Kidney for £60k on t'internet and live another 60 years I can get a big bag of sensations ever single day. Cheers for the support.