Suzuki GSF 1200 Bandit Reviews

Suzuki GSF 1200 Bandit - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Suzuki GSF 1200 Bandit

Suzuki GSF 1200 Bandit
Suzuki GSF 1200 Bandit

“2001 K1 GSF1200S "Love It"”

Written on: 04/01/2014 by thefonz1944 (2 reviews written)

I bought my K1 1200S 4 years age with only 5126 miles on the clock standard no mods. It had service history 4 stamps in the Book all looked tidy but meet a good clean.after I got the Bike home and started checking it over I fount that almost every Nut,Stud and Screw was loose. So much for Dealer Servicing and PDI checks. I am in my late 60's now and I was a borne again biker in 1999. Since then I have owned two BMW's K100s 1984 and K1209RS 2002 both great Bikes. Then I bought a VFR750 1995 and… Read Full Review

“Bought my 1999 Bandit 12 about 4 years ago,low mileage...”

Written on: 27/10/2010 by eddyace (1 review written)

Bought my 1999 Bandit 12 about 4 years ago,low mileage but looked a bit tired.Over the period of my ownnership I have replaced all the fasteners with stainless upgraded the suspension and brakes when needed, and added a scottoiler and Beuwolf road legal end can and Goodridge brake lines..
It now looks tidy and goes great.The bike never ceases to put a big cheesy grin on my face after a ride,pulls like a missile handles fine on Avon Storms ,commutes,scratches,tours,hoons comfy for pillions… Read Full Review

“well what can i say the 1200 bandit, it has loads of...”

Written on: 07/11/2009 by dobydog2 (1 review written)

well what can i say the 1200 bandit, it has loads of torque,pulls like a train and is good for over 150mph,iv had mine dyno jetted which made the throttle responce better,the front forks have had up rated spring,changed the front sprocket for a 14 tooth,the rear suspension is jacked up,standard can replaced with a stubby race can,sounds awsome,i would recomend this bike to anyone,its a good all rounder,its comfy on a long run and riden hard you can still get your knee scraping the tarmac,i dont… Read Full Review

“The Suzuki GSF 1200 Bandit has more than enough power...”

Written on: 01/02/2009 by johnguitarist (1 review written)

The Suzuki GSF 1200 Bandit has more than enough power for normal roads, if your bandit doesn't keep up with most sports bikes then you prob have a worn engine, I have no prob soon as i turn the throttle the powers there, there is no end to modifications that you can buy so if a sports bike is what you want buy a sports bike why bother to modify the bandit? Very weak rear shock, OK for just yourself riding, but if you add a pillion, then even when your damper is set to max, the suspension arms… Read Full Review

“This is a motorcycle that is good for most everything...”

Written on: 04/11/2008

This is a motorcycle that is good for most everything from touring to canyon carving. It is best at touring as I know I can ride for hours and hours in comfort. Flat out reliable, starts every time even when cold.
When it comes to sport biking if falls short. Because it has a de-tuned GSXR motor, it lacks the kick of a sport bike and because the fork spring are weak they also compromise the handling. So, if anyone wants to use a Bandit for Track Days or Canyon Carving you are going to have to… Read Full Review

Mugs's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because...IT LETS ME KNOW THE BANDIT IS A FANTASTIC BIKE!!! ( I love Em so much I,ve bought a 1200). BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

Read 1 Comment

“I bought this Suzuki GSF 1200 Bandit Sports bike in 03...”

Written on: 24/01/2005 by Paddy Neil (1 review written)

I bought this Suzuki GSF 1200 Bandit Sports bike in 03 from an unreputable dealer (found this out after I bought the bike).
Initially it suffered from timing and carburation problems (mostly when cold) which never really got sorted by the dealer. I changed the end can for something less restrictive and the changes were dramatic. (With the standard can the bike always felt as if was being held back...). the knocking dissapeared during warm up as well. during the winter I needed to clean the bike… Read Full Review

Mugs's Response to Paddy Neil's Review

Written on: 05/05/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I have just bought one. pick it up today!!!

Read 1 Comment