Oakley Sunglasses Reviews

Media Gallery for Oakley Sunglasses

Oakley Sunglasses

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Oakley Crosshair, not the best glasses I've ever owned”

Written on: 21/06/2011 by CampbellsTomatoSoup (1 review written)

I bought a pair of Oakley Crosshair sunglasses 2 months ago from Sunglass Hut in Stansted airport. I've never owned a pair of Oakleys but I have owned lots of pairs of sunglasses - everything from Police to Prada to Ray Bans. All in all these are not bad glasses, BUT I must say I was surprised by the quality of them, which for £150, frankly is poor. On the plus side they look good, they work well functionally in that the lenses are great; they work as sunglasses and on how they look and… Read Full Review

“Oakley Hijinx Sunglasses”

Written on: 15/06/2011 by jdbreckenridge (5 reviews written)

I brought a pair of Oakley Hijinx sunglasses recently from eyewearoutlet.co.uk and am very impressed. Oakley isn't usually a style I would go for but the price on offer (£39) was good enough to tempt me in to a purchase. Brillinat glasses, that I think suit me really well and I might go for Oakley again next time now… Read Full Review