Rainforest Cafe Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Rainforest Cafe - Ask a question now

“Nice”

Written on: 29/06/2012 by dav0e8beva (3 reviews written)

Nice tasting food and really great staff attitude. I can say I enjoyed my time there… Read Full Review

“Disneyland Paris treat”

Written on: 19/06/2012 by EzzieB (4 reviews written)

Visited Rainforest Cafe one evening during a trip to Disneyland Paris. I love the attention to detail in this restaurant, especially the 'thunder storms' that happen now and then. A great atmosphere. Food was very nice, ordered a sharer dish to start and this was quickly devoured. Mains were also good, burgers nice and I had a pasta/brocoli dish. This was slightly too rich to finish but all food arrived promptly. Only quibble was the prices were a bit high, but then it was the Disney village!… Read Full Review

“Where to commence...prompt seating given the chaos...”

Written on: 15/09/2010

Where to commence...prompt seating given the chaos around the bar. The staff are efficient & professional with the masses of people. Received a formidable tour of the hidden treasures around the site (fauna & flora) and were greated and treated with respect and professionalism from a young lady from Australia. Food was quick and tasty, sounds were amazing, drinks were delicious. See you soon… Read Full Review

“Really enjoyed our experience of the restaurant....”

Written on: 05/09/2010 by Wicked Wayne (1 review written)

Really enjoyed our experience of the restaurant. Despite the familiy orientation people of all ahes are welcome and do seem to love it from what I saw and experienced. I had the steak and it was delicious, my lemon tart was a bit too lemoney for me so couldn't finish it but my friends brownie was fab. Our waiter was always polite and helpful. Price is a little bit steep but was worth it, so will be coming back again… Read Full Review

“We had a reservation for 5pm at the Rainforest Cafe,...”

Written on: 30/12/2009 by ruffus4 (2 reviews written)

We had a reservation for 5pm at the Rainforest Cafe, Shaftesbury Avenue London, but we still did not get seated at our table until 5.30pm. MAKE SURE YOU BOOK ON LINE OR BY PHONE IN ADVANCE - THERE WERE ONE HOUR PLUS WAITS FOR A TABLE FOR 4 BEFORE YOU COULD EVEN ACCESS THE BAR AREA.

We were ushered downstairs (basement level) to a crowded bar area to wait for us to be called for our "Adventure to begin". Initially the surroundings (rainforest visuals and sounds, model animals and fish tanks)… Read Full Review

“We would rate the food at Rainforest Cafe above...”

Written on: 10/03/2009

We would rate the food at Rainforest Cafe above average for restaurants in its price range with similar menus. WE have eaten at the cafes in London, California, Minnesota, and Nashville. Actually, while we were in Nashville, we chose to eat lunch there twice (and not because it was convenient -- both times we drove from other venues on the way to other places). We are not sure why the other reviewers pan the food, but we have always found it above average and value for the money. I… Read Full Review

Jjmind's Comment

Written on: 11/05/2009

I found this review helpful because...it gave an overall analisis of the restarant with honesty and i'll know now how i can enjoy the place.Not for a formal meal.Thanks

Read 1 Comment

“If the standard of children's food is this bad the...”

Written on: 17/02/2008 by gpgavin (3 reviews written)

If the standard of children's food is this bad the Rainforest Cafe needs to revisit the menu and look at the ingredients it uses. We are encouraged to feed our children good quality food and unfortunately the Rainforest Cafe in Disneyland Paris does not follow that rule.
Charging the prices it does extremely good food should be served to the customers… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ate at the Rainforest Cafe restaurant with a family...”

Written on: 22/06/2007 by Caro01 (1 review written)

I ate at the Rainforest Cafe restaurant with a family group on a Saturday evening. It was hot, busy, cramped and felt disorganised (i.e. waiting for a table). We were given a terrible table, in an awkward, poky alcove, where it was awkward to both sit and to move around. The food was really dreadful, and the service just about adequate. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant… Read Full Review

“We visited The Rainforest cafe in Disney Village on...”

Written on: 29/09/2006 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

We visited The Rainforest cafe in Disney Village on one occasion when we were staying at The Disney Hotel earlier this year. For a family of four, this worked out quite expensive (but like everything at Disneyland), not sure if this is so in all Rainforest Cafes.

The atmosphere is very different in the cafe, the entire ceiling and walls are decorated and hung with artificial plants and animals to simulate a rainforest. There is a fountain and some gorgeous fish tanks, "Finding Nemo" type… Read Full Review

“Rain forest Cafe is good if you fancy something...”

Written on: 08/08/2006 by templd (55 reviews written)

Rain forest Cafe is good if you fancy something different for the kids, but you're paying for the theme rather than the food!… Read Full Review

Cosmo's Response to templd's Review

Written on: 16/08/2006

So, what sort of food do they serve? What was good and what was bad? What do you recommend to eat? What is the theme and is it worth paying for? This is so not helpful and I want to know if I should take my kid there for his birthday!

Templd's Response to templd's Review

Written on: 16/08/2006

Sorry, I thought the name "Rainforest" cafe might give you a hint or perhaps you'd already have info on it to be considering.
<br/>It's a mixture of food, bit like TGI Fridays, you have animals all over the place that make noises, elephants, gorillas etc and they have rain and thunder storms too and the lights dim, so quite a nice effect.
<br/>You could also google it if you'd like a more in depth review but I'm sure your child would love it!

Read 2 Comments