Bella Pasta Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Bella Pasta - Ask a question now

“Bella italia, lakeside”

Written on: 01/06/2011 by minty285 (11 reviews written)

I only go to this restaurant a few times a year but the food was quite poor last time i don't think I'll be going back! Very tasteless and bland food, i could cook exactly the same at home and save myself the money. waitresses were nice, but once the complaint was made they and management wouldn't leave us alone to eat. It was supposed to be a nice family, 3 course meal but we didn't bother stay for desert, went and bought a chocolate bar from boots instead! … Read Full Review

“San Remo used to to be top class but since the new...”

Written on: 23/10/2009

San Remo used to to be top class but since the new owner and new chef everything has gone downhill. My last experience, we were the only people in, the food and service was still slow, we waited an hour for our food, which is silly! The starter was lovely but that was the only good thing about the experience. My main was burnt, yet cold,I won't be going again… Read Full Review

“Passable inexpensive Italian food. Even cheaper if you...”

Written on: 07/04/2009 by Woodie09 (1 review written)

Passable inexpensive Italian food. Even cheaper if you use tour Tesco's vouchers to pay for your food.

Pasta or pizzas are good and reasonably priced for a cheap lunch. They do reasonable wine too

Recently I tried their breakfast (staying at a Travelodge with no included breakfast measn you have to find it somewhere else!). Not bad for £5, a full English with ciabatta toast plus coffee (decent coffee, espresso or cappuchino).

While the food doesn't set the culinary world alight, Bella… Read Full Review

“It is conveniently located. However, the food was...”

Written on: 01/12/2007 by AndersSchm (1 review written)

It is conveniently located. However, the food was delivered cold, and we had a 1 hour wait before starters were served. The prices of drinks was expensive, and no compensation or apology was offered. I had nothing but bad experiences with Bella Italia Pasta, and won't go again… Read Full Review